PDA

View Full Version : Top Spin 4 Trailer

ARIARAIDEN
01-04-2011, 04:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJNT4lP9Bg

jamesblakefan#1
01-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks for sharing!

Just from what I see it looks like the crowd will be more involved, which was definitely a problem in TS3. (one of the few)

flyinghippos101
01-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Dear god I hope this doesn't suck. Let's hope they bring back a more immersive single player career like Top Spin 2 and a better rooster.

jamesblakefan#1
01-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Dear god I hope this doesn't suck. Let's hope they bring back a more immersive single player career like Top Spin 2 and a better rooster.

If the "My Player" career mode is anything like the ones 2K has in NBA2K and MLB2K it will be great. Hopefully it's just as deep, I know in NBA2K11 you start as a college guy working to get drafted, and acquire sponsorships as your career progresses, they even have post game pressers. If that level of depth is in TS4 it's a guaranteed winner.

flyinghippos101
01-04-2011, 04:53 PM
If the "My Player" career mode is anything like the ones 2K has in NBA2K and MLB2K it will be great. Hopefully it's just as deep, I know in NBA2K11 you start as a college guy working to get drafted, and acquire sponsorships as your career progresses, they even have post game pressers. If that level of depth is in TS4 it's a guaranteed winner.

The thing is that Top Spin 3 took one massive step back with their career mode compared to top spin 2. Waay too linear. Plus I miss those mini games too, simply getting points to increase skills after matches just doesnt do it for me :(

jamesblakefan#1
01-04-2011, 04:57 PM
The thing is that Top Spin 3 took one massive step back with their career mode compared to top spin 2. Waay too linear. Plus I miss those mini games too, simply getting points to increase skills after matches just doesnt do it for me :(

Yeah, I feel you on TS3, I still loved the game as a whole though.

But like I said if 2K brings the depth of the MyPlayer mode in 2K11 over to TS4 - drills, sponsorships, postgame press conferences, among other things - it will be great.

Feņa14
01-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Hmm, it still doesn't look quite right to me. The stroke mechanics and the reaction of the ball doesn't seem to be as good as I was hoping for. Even so, i'm sure it will be a fun game on certain levels.

nole4life
01-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Would they have novak djokovic in the game