PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live gold for free?

Fandango
01-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Hi, I really want to have xbox live gold, my friend said that you can have one month free if you create different user names, but after that, you have to pay for it.

How does xbox know when you have created three users for their service to be expired?

Is there a website where I can get a free redeem code?

Or just xbox live gold for free?

SuperFly
01-09-2011, 08:05 AM
There's ways but speaking about it could put the forums in trouble.

tennisnoob3
01-09-2011, 08:24 AM
There's ways but speaking about it could put the forums in trouble.

no there aren't ways. they're all fake websites either getting account information or keylogging.

whats so hard about asking for it as a present? its regularly on sale for around $35-45

NickH87
01-09-2011, 03:16 PM
no there aren't ways. they're all fake websites either getting account information or keylogging.

whats so hard about asking for it as a present? its regularly on sale for around $35-45

Sometimes theres promotions on websites that were giving away free month subscriptions. My friend got 3 years worth out of it lol.

SFrazeur
01-09-2011, 03:52 PM
I mean this in a nicest way. . .Get a job.

-SF

Fandango
01-10-2011, 11:57 AM
I mean this in a nicest way. . .Get a job.

-SF

Already have one. And going to school.

What about you, Mr. 5,000+ posts? sounds like you sit in front of a computer screen talking on TTW a lot :). I mean that in the nicest way possible.

tennisnoob3
01-10-2011, 01:18 PM

What about you, Mr. 5,000+ posts? sounds like you sit in front of a computer screen a lot :). I mean that in the nicest way possible.

you have a job and can't afford $50 for xbox live?

by school do you mean middle/high school? pretty immature.

fwiw, SF was a mod from what i believe

TennisandMusic
01-10-2011, 01:33 PM

What about you, Mr. 5,000+ posts? sounds like you sit in front of a computer screen a lot :). I mean that in the nicest way possible.

You know, some people make a boatload of money "sitting in front of a computer screen."

They are called engineers.

flyinghippos101
01-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I agree, you could try that but honestly, its regularly 40 bucks with specials, thats not too much to ask

Fandango
01-10-2011, 03:02 PM
really? you guys are asking me to spend 40 bucks on a membership for a service that Playstation offers for free?

It's not even a video game, it's something that lets you download the online roster, I don't know why you would want to spend 40 bucks per month for that.

There are some rich people on these boards.

Fandango
01-10-2011, 03:03 PM
You know, some people make a boatload of money "sitting in front of a computer screen."

They are called engineers.

If you read my post properly, the context of the computer screen bit is implying that he sits in front of a screen on talk tennis.

flyinghippos101
01-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Ummm if you're complaining about paying for Xbox Live, then buy a PS3 then or a gaming PC if you're so hesistant about paying for XBL. Otherwise, quit *****ing and just pay the damn fee, it covers you for the year not the month btw

tennisnoob3
01-10-2011, 03:14 PM
really? you guys are asking me to spend 40 bucks on a membership for a service that Playstation offers for free?

It's not even a video game, it's something that lets you download the online roster, I don't know why you would want to spend 40 bucks per month for that.

There are some rich people on these boards.

??? what are you talking about? what online rosteR? for madden? its an online service that lets you play multiplayer. ps3 also charges for their online service with comparable features, the only thing free is online play, which is pretty poor without the luxuries that xbl has.

its $40 for one year....

SFrazeur
01-10-2011, 04:03 PM

What about you, Mr. 5,000+ posts? sounds like you sit in front of a computer screen talking on TTW a lot :). I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I've been active here for 5 years. One ranks up a few posts over that time.

-SF