PDA

View Full Version : Bhupathi to marry Lara Dutta Feb 19th

Sentinel
01-09-2011, 07:15 PM
http://old.thenews.com.pk/updates_pics/1-7-2011_8579_l_u.jpg

MUMBAI: Bollywood actress Lara Dutta and ace-tennis pro Mahesh Bhupathi are going to marry on 19th February.

Reportedly, Bhupathi has recently got divorced from Shweta JaiShankar and will marry long-time girlfriend Lara in a five-star hotel in Goa.

According to a close family source, "Lara and Mahesh love Goa. They both decided to convert their favorite holiday spot into a place that would be memorable to them forever."

"After marriage, Lara will shift to Bhupathi's flat in Nibbana Society at Pali Hill and Lara has been taking active interest in decorating that house."

Lara had earlier dated Kelly Dorje and Dino Moreo, but both the relationships had failed to work out.

http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/sitepix/04_2010/paesbhupati_630.jpg

15_ounce
01-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Jay Ho!

10puppies

sureshs
01-10-2011, 08:36 AM
ksbh misses out once more

Sentinel
01-10-2011, 08:39 AM
ksbh misses out once more
LOL !!!

10zeenats

meg0529
01-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Awesome! They look good together!

DTL
01-10-2011, 09:42 AM
Lara Dutta is also a former Miss Universe.

http://www.desiclub.com/community/culture/culture_article.cfm?id=17

angiebaby
01-10-2011, 10:19 AM
I like Lara, she's intelligent and articulate and hot! Congrats to them both.

ksbh
01-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Give me a break, Suresh & Sentinel! I couldn't care less who Lara Dutta marries ... she's got as much charisma as a desert camel!

kishnabe
01-10-2011, 11:21 AM
I would guess a few people here are pretty bitter about this....best of luck to Mahesh at a Married life and the Aussie open!

ksbh
01-10-2011, 11:34 AM
I don't know who you're referring to but now, I have a reason to take shots at my Federer buddies (:)) but Lara? I have nothing to do with her, why would I be bitter?

I would guess a few people here are pretty bitter about this....best of luck to Mahesh at a Married life and the Aussie open!

Totai
01-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Give me a break, Suresh & Sentinel! I couldn't care less who Lara Dutta marries ... she's got as much charisma as a desert camel!

Desert Camels are very charismatic

Totai
01-10-2011, 11:41 AM
"Reportedly, Bhupathi has recently got divorced from Shweta JaiShankar and will marry long-time girlfriend Lara in a five-star hotel in Goa."

So he was dating her while he was married to some other chick?

sureshs
01-10-2011, 11:51 AM

And moreover Bhupathi is only a doubles player, not a real man like you who played singles.

Bhagi Katbamna
01-10-2011, 12:09 PM
I wonder how soon he'll get tired of her and start dating someone else?

Sentinel
01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
^^ same thoughts here.

anyway, hopefully Lara can give him the BOOST to win the AO and possibly Olympics dubs title.

ksbh, i am sure Lara does not compare to your Zeenat (and other unnamed stars). You got the major, these are just challengers. ;)

Tennis sensation
01-11-2011, 08:16 AM
I think they will be appearing on Koffee with Karan together this Sunday.

ksbh
01-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Thank you Sir Suresh ... you understand this world very well.

And moreover Bhupathi is only a doubles player, not a real man like you who played singles.

Thank you Sir Sentinel. Lara Dutta may have big breasts or a big *** or maybe she doesn't, but in any case it feels like you're staring at a scarecrow in comparison to the peerless Zeenat! :)

^^ same thoughts here.

anyway, hopefully Lara can give him the BOOST to win the AO and possibly Olympics dubs title.

ksbh, i am sure Lara does not compare to your Zeenat (and other unnamed stars). You got the major, these are just challengers. ;)

ksbh
01-11-2011, 08:19 AM
What channel please? Just so I don't go there accidentally.

I think they will be appearing on Koffee with Karan together this Sunday.

Sentinel
01-11-2011, 08:23 AM
maybe he can give her double fun ?
good hands at the net ??

*evil grin*

Tennis sensation
01-11-2011, 08:25 AM
What channel please? Just so I don't go there accidentally.

Star World.
I saw the ad today and Bhupathi cracked a very bad joke.

ksbh
01-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Not surprising, for the man himself is a bad joke!

Star World.

nikdom
01-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Deleted .....

sureshs
01-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Star World.

You can't post this and leave us in a limbo. Please provide details.

nadalbestclass
01-11-2011, 02:15 PM
You can't post this and leave us in a limbo. Please provide details.

Karan asked Mahesh, what is the best pick-up line used on him. He goes, well whenever I come off court, people always ask me to sign their balls. LAME. Karan got a kick out of it tho. Lara looks stunning btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al5P--AddaM

sureshs
01-11-2011, 02:36 PM
ksbh's response would have been: at least their balls were bigger than yours.

Underhand
01-11-2011, 03:49 PM
In other news... Andy Murray has just married his lovely Playstation.

DragonBlaze
01-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Karan asked Mahesh, what is the best pick-up line used on him. He goes, well whenever I come off court, people always ask me to sign their balls. LAME. Karan got a kick out of it tho. Lara looks stunning btw.

That is pretty bad...

What's funny though is how many Indians there are on this board!

And whatever happened to Lara, she stopped doing movies or something?

nadalbestclass
01-11-2011, 04:35 PM
That is pretty bad...

What's funny though is how many Indians there are on this board!

And whatever happened to Lara, she stopped doing movies or something?

LOL, nice.

Nah, she's still doing movies. All her recent ones have been kinda bad tho. According to wiki, she'll have at least 2 movies this year. Looks like Lara loves sport players. She dated Derek Jeter after she won Miss Universe.

DragonBlaze
01-11-2011, 05:47 PM
LOL, nice.

Nah, she's still doing movies. All her recent ones have been kinda bad tho. According to wiki, she'll have at least 2 movies this year. Looks like Lara loves sport players. She dated Derek Jeter after she won Miss Universe.

I swear that guy has dated everybody! :shock:

Sentinel
01-11-2011, 07:15 PM
In other news... Andy Murray has just married his lovely Playstation.
In other news... Andy Murray has just married his lovely Playstation who is his long time girlfriend.

Tennis sensation
01-11-2011, 08:14 PM

Yes, that was it.

Tennis sensation
01-11-2011, 08:17 PM
So, will Lara accompany him to his matches after their marriage?

ksbh
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
ROFL! Brilliant!

ksbh's response would have been: at least their balls were bigger than yours.

No, she won't because he'll just sign her 'balls' back in their room.

So, will Lara accompany him to his matches after their marriage?

Sentinel
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
*facepalm*

As Mahesh Bhupathi promises to stick by his wife Lara Dutta through hits and flops, Lara too vows to return Mahesh's 'serves'. The touching exchange of vows makes the star break down and embrace her husband Mahesh. After the couple walked the aisle and exchanged the vows, here's what Bhupathi said.

"Lara, when I first met you, this day was a dream. Today it is reality. When I'm on the tour, not a day goes by without me wishing I was home with you instead, so even when I'm gone I am with you," reported Bollywood Mantra. The 36-year-old doubles star went on to add, "You are my companion, partner and best friend. I promise to stick by you through hits and flops. I look forward to growing old with you."
Lara was touched and she too, had something to say. "I promise to return your serves and volley alongside you. I will be with you through our many wins and occasional loss." As an overwhelmed Dutta (now Bhupathi) broke down, there was husband Mahesh, by his wife's side, holding her in comfort. Aww

ksbh
02-24-2011, 08:00 AM
Straight out of a Hindi movie ... a 3rd class one at that! These 2 attention seekers need to tone it down a bit.

*facepalm*

As Mahesh Bhupathi promises to stick by his wife Lara Dutta through hits and flops, Lara too vows to return Mahesh's 'serves'. The touching exchange of vows makes the star break down and embrace her husband Mahesh. After the couple walked the aisle and exchanged the vows, here's what Bhupathi said.

"Lara, when I first met you, this day was a dream. Today it is reality. When I'm on the tour, not a day goes by without me wishing I was home with you instead, so even when I'm gone I am with you," reported Bollywood Mantra. The 36-year-old doubles star went on to add, "You are my companion, partner and best friend. I promise to stick by you through hits and flops. I look forward to growing old with you."
Lara was touched and she too, had something to say. "I promise to return your serves and volley alongside you. I will be with you through our many wins and occasional loss." As an overwhelmed Dutta (now Bhupathi) broke down, there was husband Mahesh, by his wife's side, holding her in comfort. Aww

mandy01
02-24-2011, 08:02 AM
a 3rd class one at that! These 2 attention seekers need to tone it down a bit.I know! It all sounds so...cheesy :roll:

ksbh
02-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Thanks Mandy! I'm not the only one that sees it that way. Wonder why the usually full of class Sentinel has resorted to diggin up this kind of tasteless fodder!

I know! It all sounds so...cheesy :roll:

mandy01
02-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Thanks Mandy! I'm not the only one that sees it that way. Wonder why the usually full of class Sentinel has resorted to diggin up this kind of tasteless fodder!Sent is a sucka for 'love-stories.' ('Murray and the Playstation' is his favourite)

Sentinel
02-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Sent is a sucka for 'love-stories.' ('Murray and the Playstation' is his favourite)

Thanks Mandy! I'm not the only one that sees it that way. Wonder why the usually full of class Sentinel has resorted to diggin up this kind of tasteless fodder!

Did you notice the *facepalm* at the top of my post. Puhlease -- i know i am a sucka, but not such a big one :D

Anyway, i posted this to get ksbh out of his siesta.

scotus
02-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Wow, another tennis pro marrying a Miss Universe?

Sentinel
02-25-2011, 03:39 AM
Wow, another tennis pro marrying a Miss Universe?
well, Hesh had to outdo Lee.:)

Sentinel
02-25-2011, 03:48 AM
I know! It all sounds so...cheesy :roll:
thank God she did not talk about his tweener. Oops that was even more unclassy of me.:oops:

Are you following the cricket ksbh, what about the others here, i trust most of you in this thread are indians.

Sentinel
02-25-2011, 03:57 AM
Wonder why the usually full of class Sentinel has resorted to diggin up this kind of tasteless fodder!
Comment on someone else's class from someone who keeps posting Sunny Deols name AND PICTURE in every tennis thread LOOOOOL.

ksbh
02-25-2011, 07:37 AM
That's a pretty long laugh there but sorry, I don't see anything funny about my posting the name & pictures of the greatest man that ever lived.

Comment on someone else's class from someone who keeps posting Sunny Deols name AND PICTURE in every tennis thread LOOOOOL.

Sentinel
02-25-2011, 08:09 AM
That's a pretty long laugh there but sorry, I don't see anything funny about my posting the name & pictures of the greatest man that ever lived.
I thought that title went to Chetan Baboor or whatever.

Anyway, I apologize if i hurt your sentiments. Sunny definitely is a versatile actor, an accomplished body builder, an unrivalled thespian in addition to a humanitarian, anthropolo .. er philanthropist, scientist, inventor, lover and astronaut.

dominikk1985
02-25-2011, 09:00 AM
I have never heard her name, but I wish then good luck.

equinox
02-25-2011, 10:06 AM
he keeps sidegrading. the three girls he had were all stunners, but they all look and act the same.

why didn't he choose a western girl?

dominikk1985
02-25-2011, 10:10 AM
I don't how this is in india, but I know that islamic men are supposed to marry islamic women. maybe indian society expects him to marry indian women. india is a very traditional and conservative society.

ksbh
02-25-2011, 10:11 AM
ROFL X 7,000, Herr Sentinel!

:)

Anyway, I apologize if i hurt your sentiments. Sunny definitely is a versatile actor, an accomplished body builder, an unrivalled thespian in addition to a humanitarian, anthropolo .. er philanthropist, scientist, inventor, lover and astronaut.

Sentinel
02-25-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't how this is in india, but I know that islamic men are supposed to marry islamic women. maybe indian society expects him to marry indian women. india is a very traditional and conservative society.
However, there are plenty of exceptions, such as Zeeshan Ali, unbeaten by Federer/Nadal/Sampras, who has a winning head to head with Zeenat Aman and many other actresses across generations.

Tennis_Monk
02-25-2011, 08:45 PM

googled him. turns out to be a ping pong/Table tennis player. Is he that popular?

ksbh
02-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Not really, Sentinel. I might check the scores every other day but not actively following any match.

Are you following the cricket ksbh, what about the others here, i trust most of you in this thread are indians.

Sentinel
02-26-2011, 08:01 PM
googled him. turns out to be a ping pong/Table tennis player. Is he that popular?
You have to follow ksbh's posts to get that one.:)

ack, ksbh, i have pondered long and hard and I think Laloo P Yadav is the greatest man who ever lived.

scotus
02-26-2011, 10:30 PM
well, Hesh had to outdo Lee.:)

I don't know who Lee is, but I was referring to Paradorn Schrispan. (I have no idea how to spell his name).

Sentinel
02-27-2011, 12:30 AM
I don't know who Lee is, but I was referring to Paradorn Schrispan. (I have no idea how to spell his name).
Lee is Leander Paes. Hesh is Mahesh.

I thought you were referring to Zeeshan Ali who had his way with many beauties.

jwbarrientos
02-27-2011, 03:44 AM
Tennis is a great sport to find an "intelligent" wife

sureshs
02-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Tennis is a great sport to find an "intelligent" wife

Lara Dutta is not a tennis player

scotus
02-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Lee is Leander Paes. Hesh is Mahesh.

I thought you were referring to Zeeshan Ali who had his way with many beauties.

Take a look at some pictures of Paradorn's wife. She is one of the most beautiful Miss Universes of all time.

Tennis_Monk
02-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Now that i think of it, why arent there any Prime Zeeshan Vs Prime "X" threads?