PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tecnifibre / Major Bullit Elite

amorco
01-10-2011, 10:33 AM
I want to buy 9/10 condition Tecnifibre / Major Bullit Elite Tennis Racquet size 4 1/2. This is the 27.25 length, 95 sq in head size, 16 X 19 string pattern, beam width 20mm, est stiffness in mid 60's and strung wgt 11.75-12 oz. :)

Please email me at: amorco2000@yahoo.com

mctennis
01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Good luck trying to find one. If you get an extra one let me know. I've been looking for years to find one also.

amorco
01-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Good luck trying to find one. If you get an extra one let me know. I've been looking for years to find one also.

I have already bought two at the bay, I just need one more and they may be some who have bought the rest. It is a players frame and quite stiff and heavy, it is not for everyone. :)

ericsson
01-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I have already bought two at the bay, I just need one more and they may be some who have bought the rest. It is a players frame and quite stiff and heavy, it is not for everyone. :)

Hmm are we talking about the Bullite elite pro graphite? black and white? or the yellow/grey symbio one, or the light bullit, i mean there are many different kinds...
Fact is, the black and white bullit elite is the "pro" version and rare, the rest is lighter and stiffer and more common.

mctennis
01-13-2011, 05:22 AM
I'm just interested in the original older Major Bullit Elite not the Technifibre one.

amorco
01-13-2011, 07:25 AM
Hmm are we talking about the Bullite elite pro graphite? black and white? or the yellow/grey symbio one, or the light bullit, i mean there are many different kinds...
Fact is, the black and white bullit elite is the "pro" version and rare, the rest is lighter and stiffer and more common.

Well, I am looking for the Tecnifibre Bullit elite in all black with yellow stripe across the frame("Elite"). It does not have any "Major" brand on this one, all I see is the Tecnifibre name across the side, throat, and buttcap. I believe this was intended for the US market, not european and did not made the cut. :)