PDA

View Full Version : What to take for freshman year of HS?

PeterPanda
01-15-2011, 01:09 PM
I wanted to know what are good choices of what classes to take. I have a week or two before i have to decide.

tennisnoob3
01-15-2011, 01:23 PM
I wanted to know what are good choices of what classes to take. I have a week or two before i have to decide.

its not like we know what classes you can take.

ollinger
01-15-2011, 01:39 PM
You're starting your freshman year in January? Did you oversleep?

SundayDuffer
01-15-2011, 01:44 PM

That was funny.

Larrysümmers
01-15-2011, 01:45 PM
well you will take your regular math english science probably a PE or Health class, not sure what you are into. but if your school has an Agriculture class, you should sign up. i regret not taking it before my senior year.

Larrysümmers
01-15-2011, 01:46 PM

usually you sign up around this time to get your schedule for freshmen year. in 8th grade i signed up for classes in February.

PeterPanda
01-15-2011, 03:00 PM
We do our schedules on the 2,3 on febuary. I just wanted to know what classes you liked in high school and which ones you thought were boreing.

PeterPanda
01-15-2011, 03:02 PM

In some way that was funny.:)But in other ways i explained that i was chossing my classes this early.:roll:

TheOneHander
01-16-2011, 10:29 AM
We do our schedules on the 2,3 on febuary. I just wanted to know what classes you liked in high school and which ones you thought were boreing.

In some way that was funny.:)But in other ways i explained that i was chossing my classes this early.:roll:

Take lots of English (assuming that's your core language) and grammar.

Take a variety of courses too, it'll help you find out options for your future career path. I did and led me to a field I'd never imagine I'd be working in. However, as the years have gone by, I'm glad I explored all of the possibilities available to me.

Headshotterer
01-20-2011, 11:38 PM
my freshman year

advanced english
bio1ac
world history
PE
geo/alg2a
art spectrum
spanish 2

nalvarado
01-21-2011, 12:08 AM
My freshman year

Challenge Comm Arts
Challenge Geometry
Challenge World History
Challenge Physics
Power Volleyball
Orchestra
Study Hall
Computer Programming
Health

Take the highest level classes you can, you won't regret it.

PeterPanda
01-21-2011, 04:03 AM
My freshman year

Challenge Comm Arts
Challenge Geometry
Challenge World History
Challenge Physics
Power Volleyball
Orchestra
Study Hall
Computer Programming
Health

Take the highest level classes you can, you won't regret it.

I could do the challenge history. That's my best is history. But no more challenge stuff not that smart.

philosoraptor
01-21-2011, 05:58 AM
my freshman year:
honors biology
gym
concert orchestra
spanish 2
honors geometry
pre-ap english
pre-ap history

I had a's and b's and had a 4 gpa with curbs by the end of the day, plus I made some awesome friends who I'm really close to now, just find what interests you the most