PDA

View Full Version : Biggest ******* Commentators

Manus Domini
01-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Watching Fed-Lacko match right now, and what Cahill said was just plain "Rafa-loving". I don't mind partiality but this is over the top.

"I don't count the World Masters because they are the absolute worst surface for Rafa to play on" or something along those lines

Well, if we could pick and choose surfaces, let's take out all those clay courts matches as well as the WTF, shall we? 5-4 H2H :roll:

obviously we can't do that, the stats are as they are. But not counting a tourney featuring the top players because of surface as part of the H2H is just plain stupid

JoelDali
01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
There's now 3 threads on this.

Let's go for 10.

The_Question
01-16-2011, 07:55 PM
They're trying to tie up with all the Nadal loving threads...

Blade0324
01-16-2011, 08:22 PM
I really surprised at everyone here getting all uptight when the commentators are just speaking the truth. It's not Nadal love it's simply stating a fact. I don't see how that is being a *******.

Nadalfan89
01-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Random fat guy on the internet vs a former pro, world class coach and tennis commentator.

lol

AM95
01-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Random fat guy on the internet vs a former pro, world class coach and tennis commentator.

lol

so exhibitions count now right...

on another note: stop feeding the trolls.

joeri888
01-16-2011, 08:33 PM

lol

You seriously defend the comment?? You think he was right??

Nadalfan89
01-16-2011, 08:36 PM

I'm defending Darren Cahill's proven expertise. Johnny Mac, BG and Cahill all say Nadal is the best and yet hordes of ***** cry about how they're wrong.

Honestly...they're all former pros and know a hell of a lot more about tennis than you people ever will.

Blade0324
01-16-2011, 09:15 PM

I do defend Cahill's comment. I do indeed think he is right.

cc0509
01-16-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm defending Darren Cahill's proven expertise. Johnny Mac, BG and Cahill all say Nadal is the best and yet hordes of ***** cry about how they're wrong.

Honestly...they're all former pros and know a hell of a lot more about tennis than you people ever will.

It is not that they think Nadal is the best that is bothersome, it is the fact that the commentators are so fickle. 5 minutes before their Nadal comment they were saying Federer was the best. True, THEY are the tennis experts and they know more than a layperson would, but, that does not mean they are always right or you have to agree with them. Also, a lot of these guys that are now commentators are has-been tennis players that never made it big. Example is Brad Gilbert. That guy is so annoying I want to scream!

Manus Domini
01-17-2011, 06:42 AM
There's now 3 threads on this.

Let's go for 10.

we all made ours within 5 minutes. Weren't trying to set a record :)

I really surprised at everyone here getting all uptight when the commentators are just speaking the truth. It's not Nadal love it's simply stating a fact. I don't see how that is being a *******.

Discounting an ATP 1500 point match and counting an Exho for H2H is stating a fact?

lol

Says the guy who thinks he can beat Roddick in a 5 setter...

christinamaniac7
01-17-2011, 07:04 AM
It doesn't necessarily mean that WTF is not being counted towards the H2H stats, He just was to say that the surface is worst for rafa...

Larrysümmers
01-17-2011, 07:10 AM
he said that surface wasnt for rafa. that they shouldnt be changed he said that it goes for the H2H but that in feds mind it didnt really help too much because it was a dead court.

dandelion_smiley
01-17-2011, 07:11 AM
It doesn't necessarily mean that WTF is not being counted towards the H2H stats, He just was to say that the surface is worst for rafa...

But when Nadal beat Federer 10 times on clay, the surface was not worst for Federer?

When you're good, you can adjust everywhere and Federer was able to do so for years, Nadal has to come up with a special performance to win a single hard court tournament