PDA

View Full Version : It really sickens me...

AM95
01-17-2011, 06:23 AM
This is really more of a personal rant then anything:

Why does Tennis Australia work to appease Tomic and his lunatic father? Never mind the undeserved wild card that he received into the main draw and into Sydney, look at the court the kid is scheduled to play on. He's up on Hisense against Jeremy Chardy. Meanwhile Dimitrov is stuck playing on the outside courts, and who knows if he will be put on a televised court in his R2 match. I feel as though if the Australian tennis federation didnt spoil the ungrateful brat Tomic, then maybe he would actually amount to something other than a top 50 player.

/Rant

joeri888
01-17-2011, 06:40 AM
This is really more of a personal rant then anything:

Why does Tennis Australia work to appease Tomic and his lunatic father? Never mind the undeserved wild card that he received into the main draw and into Sydney, look at the court the kid is scheduled to play on. He's up on Hisense against Jeremy Chardy. Meanwhile Dimitrov is stuck playing on the outside courts, and who knows if he will be put on a televised court in his R2 match. I feel as though if the Australian tennis federation didnt spoil the ungrateful brat Tomic, then maybe he would actually amount to something other than a top 50 player.

/Rant
he wasn't going to get a wildcard until he did well in Sydney I think. Made the main draw on his own there. Of course he's scheduled on Hisense, since he's Australian. Dimitrov isn't anything interesting for Australian tennis. However, until Tomic realises he actually needs to do something outside australia, he wont be someone to worry about.

Nadalfan89
01-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Dimitrov and Tomic both aren't a big deal. I think the generation after this one is the one that will rival the records set by Fedal.

Underhand
01-17-2011, 07:40 AM
I like Tomić, he should play doubles with Köllerer.

bezs
01-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Its Tomic's yearly 2 days of fame

TheNatural
01-17-2011, 03:00 PM
Tomic needs to fix his slap shot forehand and develop a proper forehand.