PDA

View Full Version : Will Murray ever be aggressive enough?

richied
01-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Why does Murray continue to be a girls blouse. SURELY, in these early rounds of the Aussie open he's got to try and practice being more aggressive, so when the time comes he can actually hit the big shots when it matters. It's always been his weakness, but I've seen little change. Look at Nadal's, Fed's and Doko's first round matches, they hit so many winners with the intent to dismantle their opponents! Will MURRAY EVER HAVE THIS ABILITY WHEN IT MATTERS MOST??

Nadalfan89
01-18-2011, 05:44 PM
He's not an aggressive player. He'll never win a GS because of it.

richied
01-18-2011, 05:49 PM
I have to agree, but can you learn to be aggressive when it's not your natural game. Nadal has done it, why can't Murray? I guess the answer is mental toughness !

kishnabe
01-18-2011, 06:02 PM
He will be aggresive but not consitent or throughly. Maybe like one point out of 100! He should stick with his game...and when the need arises mix some offense in it. There are guys who are too aggresive and make too many errors. While there is controlled agression which Murray needs.

He can win a major with his current game that is if he doesn't play the big guys and some lower guys in a final! Even then if the opponent plays aggresive....