PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Murray on espn3 right now?

!<-_->!
01-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Am I the only one hearing really rude remarks coming from the crowd?

In particular, it was during the let cord call towards the tail end of the first set. Neither player seemed to have heard it and Murray was talking to the chair ump about it. Heard something like "you f*cking British something something"

nadal_slam_king
01-20-2011, 12:47 AM
No but I hope Murray wins every match he plays on tour except for when he plays Rafa.

dlk
01-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I am. Murray down a break 2nd set & currently deuce.

Applecider
01-20-2011, 12:53 AM
^ dude, that's probably not a right section for this :)

Feņa14
01-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Am I the only one hearing really rude remarks coming from the crowd?

In particular, it was during the let cord call towards the tail end of the first set. Neither player seemed to have heard it and Murray was talking to the chair ump about it. Heard something like "you f*cking British something something"

Was it from the fans? It wouldn't surprise me, after the Ashes they seem to dislike us even more than they usually do! :)

westside
01-20-2011, 12:56 AM
Was it from the fans? It wouldn't surprise me, after the Ashes they seem to dislike us even more than they usually do! :)

Haha, fair call :)

I wouldn't expect this from us though. If it happened, it wouldn't have been long before it was dealt with

nadal_slam_king
01-20-2011, 01:00 AM

England is my equal favorite cricket team, and Australia is the cricket team I dislike the most.

Feņa14
01-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Haha, fair call :)

I wouldn't expect this from us though. If it happened, it wouldn't have been long before it was dealt with

Yeah they do seem to be pretty good at nipping it in the bud. To be fair, the Barmy Army probably gave Ponting and Johnson just as much stick, i'm sure Murray can handle a bit of it back.

England is my equal favorite cricket team, and Australia is the cricket team I dislike the most.

Good man! Who's your first? :)

nadal_slam_king
01-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Yeah they do seem to be pretty good at nipping it in the bud. To be fair, the Barmy Army probably gave Ponting and Johnson just as much stick, i'm sure Murray can handle a bit of it back.

Good man! Who's your first? :)

England and Sri Lanka are my equal 1sts. I like the Ashes.