PDA

View Full Version : At The Bar with Roger Federer

srvnvly
01-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Spoof from Jimmy Fallon, from Tennis via Twitter: http://www.hulu.com/watch/158241/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-at-the-bar-with-roger-federer

Accent is not good, but it's sorta funny.

zak425
01-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Terrible job with the accent. I would venture to guess that Roger speaks better english than Fallon. Fallon continues to show that even if you are talent-less good things can still happen to you

jdubbs
01-20-2011, 10:04 AM
"Rafa, you know, is a gentlemen off the court...on the court, though, I crush him like garbage" LOL

Leelord337
01-20-2011, 10:07 AM
funny video, i thought it was funny how they pointed out he breathes through his mouth because he does that alot during interviews, also the looking at trophies part was the funniest

tangerine
01-20-2011, 10:16 AM
I love Fallon's videos mocking Federer. He's spot-on in his portrayal of Roger's narcissism, his speech pattern and "you know"s.

"I love Rafa I crush him like garbage" or whatever that line was made me LOL.

Plus it's good promotion for the sport in the US. :)

tacou
01-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Terrible job with the accent. I would venture to guess that Roger speaks better english than Fallon. Fallon continues to show that even if you are talent-less good things can still happen to you

Fallon and Tina Fey did the ebst Weekend Update in SNL history, excluding maybe Norm McDonald.

haven't watched late night since the first week but he's definitely got
some comedy in him

forzamilan90
01-20-2011, 02:02 PM
wow i really don't like fallon, don't think he's funny but he really nailed this, accent was spot on, good one

Shangri La
01-20-2011, 02:28 PM
At least try to get some RF clothing and get the racquet right.

zak425
01-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Fallon and Tina Fey did the ebst Weekend Update in SNL history, excluding maybe Norm McDonald.

haven't watched late night since the first week but he's definitely got
some comedy in him

Better than Chevy Chase and Bill Murray? Nope sorry, he's probably the least funniest cast member (and that's saying something)

tacou
01-23-2011, 08:30 PM
just because Chevy Chase did it first does not mean he was best, and in fact he is among the worst. Bill Murray was alright, I prefer him as a theatric actor opposed to skits.

while I agree fallon blew during sketches and broke literally every time he and Tina Fey made Update relevant again after the Norm/Collin debacle

zak425
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM
just because Chevy Chase did it first does not mean he was best, and in fact he is among the worst. Bill Murray was alright, I prefer him as a theatric actor opposed to skits.

while I agree fallon blew during sketches and broke literally every time he and Tina Fey made Update relevant again after the Norm/Collin debacle

No Chevy Chase was better because Chevy Chase is funny. You seem to be confused as to what funny is, shall I recommend some movies for you to learn?