PDA

View Full Version : could that prince land a girl like kate if he were not a prince?

pushing_wins
01-20-2011, 10:49 AM
they look terrible together. he looks like such a dork.

aceX
01-20-2011, 10:52 AM
would he do better if he was a wilson

r2473
01-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Would John Holmes have been a film star without that winning smile?

rovex
01-20-2011, 11:00 AM
He's for sure not good looking, he's got an egg head for god sakes!

Fee
01-20-2011, 11:21 AM
And you'll all be publishing photos of your model good looks in this thread, when?

r2473
01-20-2011, 11:52 AM
And you'll all be publishing photos of your model good looks in this thread, when?

Would you prefer one of me in my speedo or with just a smile on?

hollywood9826
01-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Ive seen plenty of busted looking dudes with nicer looking broads. Im sure not all of them are rich and/or royalty.

It makes it a heck of alot easier for a hot chic to want to spend time when your royalty though. But you cant rule out that she likes dudes with thining hair at an early age and she woudl have been attracted to him had he been regular under average looking dude making brake pads at Callahan auto.

Legend of Borg
01-20-2011, 12:04 PM

lol

You made a similar comment on the other Chopin thread.

What has been seen cannot be unseen. :)

Manus Domini
01-20-2011, 12:20 PM
they look terrible together. he looks like such a dork.

Considering she dumped him once because he wasn't paying enough attention to her (something princes and royalty are known to not do), I'm pretty sure that's not the reason

angharad
01-20-2011, 12:51 PM
I'd actually look at someone being a prince (and future king) as being a bit of a negative, in all honesty. I know there's a fairy-tale thing some people have with royalty, but their lives end up being so restricted and glassed-in that I'd probably go nuts.

r2473
01-20-2011, 01:12 PM
I'd actually look at someone being a prince (and future king) as being a bit of a negative, in all honesty. I know there's a fairy-tale thing some people have with royalty, but their lives end up being so restricted and glassed-in that I'd probably go nuts.

Seriously??

I'd marry the dude. How do the Brits feel about homosexual royalty?

I know they are cool with marrying cousins and sisters, etc.

0d1n
01-20-2011, 01:13 PM

Already did...check the "your picture" thread.

I'll take the speedos ... thank you very much. I don't trust your devilish smile :twisted:.

GetBetterer
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM
thread about a chick and a dude w/ no pics of chick...odds & ends...i am disappoint

pushing_wins
01-20-2011, 02:10 PM
not much difference between the prince and hugh

they are both willing to accept gold-diggers.

if i were him, i would go after the girl not letting her know that i m royal. however, she might not give him the time of day.

Manus Domini
01-20-2011, 03:15 PM

Princess Diana :(