PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Wozniacki is not boring!

rallyjunkie
01-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Can't believe the Aussie media wrote her press conferences are boring. Did you ever hear some of the boring questions they ask? How do you feel about your game today? How is your fitness? Any injuries? What was the key to the match? What about your next opponent? I mean can you imagine having to answer so many boring questions after every match??!

Here is a good read about it and this shows Caroline is very interesting person if she has good questions to play with...

http://tennis-prose.com/articles/media-says-sweet-caroline-boring-boring-only-to-the-boring-minded/

Sid_Vicious
01-20-2011, 07:58 PM
I think she is dreadfully boring.

Seany
01-20-2011, 08:06 PM
She is pretty boring, luckily she has thousands of people tune in to watch her in the off chance her breasts escape the captivity of her dress when she goes for an overhead.

kishnabe
01-20-2011, 08:08 PM
She is pretty boring, luckily she has thousands of people tune in to watch her in the off chance her breasts escape the captivity of her dress when she goes for an overhead.

LOL this...but her game isn't that bad!

dandelion_smiley
01-20-2011, 08:21 PM
her game is boring

bluetrain4
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
It really depends on who she is playing.

John_Doe
01-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Watching her in press conferences is torture. She is very dull and boring and comes across as just another dumb girl with a pretty face. Her thoughts are tangential and often times she fails to even answer the question completely.

eleventeenth street
01-20-2011, 09:11 PM
i'm pretty indifferent to her, but i do remember her being uncommonly dull during the rally for relief.

Scientist
01-20-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't watch women's tennis.

Spin Doctor
01-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Her game is boring and she is boring. Did anyone see her press conference (shown on ESPN) where she tries to smack talk the press (because one of them said she was boring) by accusing them of making HER boring because THEY ask her boring questions? She was at least charming about it but it was embarassing to watch. And yet, it was still strangely boring.

Yes, I used the word "boring" 6x.

zapvor
01-20-2011, 10:26 PM
this is funny!
http://tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=9970&zoneid=25

nadal_slam_king
01-20-2011, 10:41 PM
I heard her say she loves bacon. And I'm not surprised.

amaze
01-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Caroline is love.

Underhand
01-21-2011, 01:42 AM
Dumb pusher.

Wozupniacki
01-21-2011, 02:15 AM
Her game is boring and she is boring. Did anyone see her press conference (shown on ESPN) where she tries to smack talk the press (because one of them said she was boring) by accusing them of making HER boring because THEY ask her boring questions? She was at least charming about it but it was embarassing to watch. And yet, it was still strangely boring.

The last one makes 7.

Sentinel
01-21-2011, 07:27 AM
For example: Do not ask No. 5 Andy Murray (http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/players/1304/) if he thinks he will win a Grand Slam this year. The 23-year-old Scot, who is trying to become the first Brit to win a major since 1936, is bound to be tired of that one.
I know he likes PlayStation, so Id probably ask him a few questions about that, she said.

haha !

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ap-australianopen-wittywozniacki

dandelion_smiley
01-21-2011, 07:33 AM
She can't gain fans with her game so she wants to do so trying to act witty.

Both are fails.

Cause she's still a pusher.

And pushers don't have any fans.

Period.

yellowoctopus
01-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Only boring people are bored; Ms. Wozniacki doesn't appear to be bored.

By the same logic, people who are bored by her should really make sure they are not boring.

http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/Calvinball_small.jpg

rallyjunkie
01-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Good one Yellowoctopus. She is far from boring, as are Clijsters, henin, Kuznetsova, Evert, Li Na, Hingis or any other so called pushers.

Maybe some people like hearing women shreik like "stuck pigs" as Martina Navratilova once put how Monica Seles grunting sounded.

Sweet Caroline you go girl!

SuperDuy
01-21-2011, 09:25 AM
Looking at her no, watching her play yes.

Blade0324
01-21-2011, 03:03 PM

The presser you are talking about was terrific and very funny. I'm not sure what you were watching.

Blade0324
01-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Dumb pusher.

And how exactly is she a pusher? Because she waits for the right opportunity to go for a shot. So she should do what..rush the net every point? That would be boring.

Blade0324
01-21-2011, 03:06 PM
She can't gain fans with her game so she wants to do so trying to act witty.

Both are fails.

Cause she's still a pusher.

And pushers don't have any fans.

Period.

No where near a pusher. I guess to most on this board anyone that doesn't blindly rush the net every point and try to hit a winner with every shot she is a pusher but one that could beat your ***** all over the court

Bobby Jr
01-21-2011, 04:18 PM
The presser you are talking about was terrific and very funny. I'm not sure what you were watching.
I agree. I laughed big-time... especially because she seems a little uncomfortable with media.

It was almost as funny as Kim Clijsters owning Todd Woodbridge the day before.

monique s
01-21-2011, 04:22 PM
She is a pusher big time and she is very boring, just like her dresses.Do not like her game. If we are talking about personality, Petkovic is the winner in that department.

Eternally_damned
01-21-2011, 04:26 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

TennisProdigy
01-21-2011, 04:37 PM

Aren't all posts that relate to women tennis players boring without pics?

Tanya
01-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Aren't all posts that relate to women tennis players boring without pics?

no, that's men's tennis. and 99% of the men are ugly anyway, so go figure.

SuperDuy
01-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Anyone see that interview? Good one haha.

morten
01-22-2011, 01:16 AM
she is boring and not pretty at all...

zapvor
01-22-2011, 08:37 AM
you have to give it to her for that press conference though

dandelion_smiley
01-22-2011, 10:00 AM
No where near a pusher. I guess to most on this board anyone that doesn't blindly rush the net every point and try to hit a winner with every shot she is a pusher but one that could beat your ***** all over the court

Well if I could beat hers I'd probably be playing pro tennis now, she's still a pusher to me. It's not like she's waiting for the right moment to attack, she doesn't attack AT ALL.

dandelion_smiley
01-22-2011, 10:01 AM

http://crackbillionair.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/federer_soderling480.jpg

this a good one

CyBorg
01-22-2011, 12:21 PM
She's cute.

THUNDERVOLLEY
01-22-2011, 12:53 PM

And how exactly is she a pusher? Because she waits for the right opportunity to go for a shot. So she should do what..rush the net every point? That would be boring

You seem to have a strong resentment of net play.

SteveI
01-22-2011, 12:59 PM

Yes... LOL ++2

Blade0324
01-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Well if I could beat hers I'd probably be playing pro tennis now, she's still a pusher to me. It's not like she's waiting for the right moment to attack, she doesn't attack AT ALL.

What do you consider attacking. I'm guessing our definition of attacking is very different,

Blade0324
01-22-2011, 02:24 PM
You seem to have a strong resentment of net play.

I don't mind net play as in if you hit a good deep shot that presses your opponent and causes a weak reply. I think it's good to sneak in to net then to finish. I would think coming to net 8-10 times a set would be a good measure. I also play a lot of doubles where I play the net a lot of course. However there is nothing quite like having an opponent that rushes the net all the time so that I can drop returns on their shoes, make them volley back deep and then I can line up my groundie and hit the nice pass or try to put a hole through my opponent.
I just think it's very boring and unskilled tennis when someone comes to net most every point.

jamesblakefan#1
01-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Anyone see that interview? Good one haha.

Yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ixOQK4Ja6c&feature=related

Sid_Vicious
01-23-2011, 01:29 PM
no, that's men's tennis. and 99% of the men are ugly anyway, so go figure.
Not bad. I understand that 99.99% of the WTA is ugly, so this is a win for the atp.

viduka0101
01-23-2011, 01:47 PM
I think she is dreadfully boring.

her game is boring

I don't watch women's tennis.

what they said