PDA

View Full Version : Awesome draw this year

AhmedD
01-21-2011, 06:15 AM
It's been a while since I've seen a tough and balanced draw. Some nice match-ups to come in the 3rd and 4th round. Wawrinka and Roddick, A clash of giants between Cilic and Isner, Berdych and Verdasco....etc. Alot of possible match-ups that could become great matches. Discuss :).

jhutch
01-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Potentially tsonga and soderling

FloridaAG
01-21-2011, 06:41 AM
I hear they are bringing in a 4.5 to play Rafa in the next round because these losers he has played so far are too tough

AhmedD
01-21-2011, 06:57 AM
I hear they are bringing in a 4.5 to play Rafa in the next round because these losers he has played so far are too tough

Nadal's draw is fairly easy until he reaches the semi's, either way, we know all too well what he'll do to Tomic. Isner and Cilic will probably wear themselves out, Soderling and Murray might have to slug it out, and Nadal will be fresher as a daisy. The bottom half of the draw I believe is the toughest, and has provided some very entertaining matches so far to be honest, the top half was just boring, and I never bother to watch any matches from that part of the draw. Regardless, Fed is going to have tough some pretty tough opposition if he makes the QF.

I'm also looking forward to the Sharapova vs Petkovic match :).

dandelion_smiley
01-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Nadal's draw is fairly easy until he reaches the semi's, either way, we know all too well what he'll do to Tomic. Isner and Cilic will probably wear themselves out, Soderling and Murray might have to slug it out, and Nadal will be fresher as a daisy. The bottom half of the draw I believe is the toughest, and has provided some very entertaining matches so far to be honest, the top half was just boring, and I never bother to watch any matches from that part of the draw. Regardless, Fed is going to have tough some pretty tough opposition if he makes the QF.

I'm also looking forward to the Sharapova vs Petkovic match :).

I don't think we'll see any big surprises this year.

Nadal-Murray
Federer-Djokovic
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/0BEAEE4C-92A3-4BDD-93DE-319EF8938FEE/AAED001468.jpg

Whereas I think Federer can beat Djokovic if he plays well (not that set-tank stuff from the US Open), with Nadal-Murray it's a bit more complicated

SuperDuy
01-21-2011, 09:33 AM
I don't think we'll see any big surprises this year.

Nadal-Murray
Federer-Djokovic
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/0BEAEE4C-92A3-4BDD-93DE-319EF8938FEE/AAED001468.jpg

Whereas I think Federer can beat Djokovic if he plays well (not that set-tank stuff from the US Open), with Nadal-Murray it's a bit more complicated

Observation looks right.