PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have this Nike bag?

perfmode
04-21-2004, 07:31 PM
http://av.tennis-warehouse.com/big/NT6PRBNV-big.jpg

It looks nice but I heard it's hard to carry because of it's hard bottom. Is this true?

sorkang724
04-21-2004, 09:03 PM
hey yea..i got this nike bag and love it, i can fit about 3 rackets on each compartment and fit a total of 6.......it is kinda hard to carry, but not really, i use the big one strap and strap it over my body ....like a slang bag. the bag is very roomy !....if you want more details let me know

perfmode
04-22-2004, 06:13 AM
I have two racquets and I am planning on using the other compartment for my clothes, shoes, socks, water bottles (1L), extra shirts and towels. Then I will need another space for extra strings, grips, vibe damp's and snacks. Do you think this bag will be too big? Do you think it'll be too small?

sorkang724
04-24-2004, 07:53 PM
i think the bag is right for you, you don't really need to use the other racket compartment for clothings..because there is a compartnemnt in between the 2 racket compartment that can hold plenty

perfmode
04-24-2004, 08:14 PM
It sounds like it would be too big. Are there 3 compartments? One for three racquets, one for six racquets and one for clothing?

I might just buy a Wilson 6 Pack and a Nike Backpack.

ace88
07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Aside from the great looks of the bag, I'm able to stuff 2 raquets, 2-3 cans of tennis balls, 2 water bottles and a towel into both compartments. It also has some nice pockets for storing your cell phone, wallet, etc... small stuffs. I use the shoulder strap and never felt like it was hard to carry. Absolutely love this bag!