PDA

View Full Version : VCore TWE

Chriss
01-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey TWE,
I would like to know whether you will be carrying the new range of Vcore rackets from yonex (since TW australia already have them in stock), and if so when could they be expected.

Thanks
Chriss

P.S.: Any chance on some namedropping as to what countries might be added to the demo program in 2011? :lol:

TWE Staff
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Hi Chriss, the new Yonex V-Core line will be available for Europe in March.
No namedroppings are possible at this time of the year. ;-)

Thanks, Stefan/TWE

TWE Staff
01-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Good news just came in! We will have the new Yonex V-Core racquets earlier.
They should arrive sometime in the middle of February.

Stefan / TWE

Chriss
02-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey Stefan,

I just checked the TWE site, and was surprised as well that you guys received them that fast. I must say they look amazing. Besides that I must say it is quite disappointing on one hand. I'm looking forward to switching to the Yonex's however they are arriving later here in The Netherlands. However before switching I always test drive sticks, but unfortunately there is not way you can get testers down to The Netherlands. The reason why I am in a time rush is that I would like to switch before the European clay court season (end of April), since I had some bad previous experience with changing sticks too late.

Regards
Chriss

TWE Staff
02-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Chriss, I completely understand you, but unfortunately we have no demo-program for the Netherlands at the moment.
Sorry!
Stefan/TWE