PDA

View Full Version : New posters and sale items

mctennis
01-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Has anyone else noticed the unusual amount of new users and the items they seem to have for sale? Lots of nice or rare racquets for sale. Not a lot of posts or comments before they have their items up for sale or trade. I know we all were new here at one point and time. That's not the issue just that they are bringing things here to sell and not having a history here. Just makes me wonder if these are multi identities and the same person(s) over and over again. Or maybe a dumping ground for things that may or may not be a true value for the money, i.e., fakes or even worse. Or a person that lowballs you and then sells it back online here for twice what he paid you. Just a thought.

El Diablo
01-31-2011, 05:38 AM
If you're suspicious of the goods, don't buy.

Andres
01-31-2011, 06:17 AM
Since Tennis Warehouse is a real tennis store, maybe these users joined the forum only to buy/sell. And that's OK too.

diredesire
01-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Since Tennis Warehouse is a real tennis store, maybe these users joined the forum only to buy/sell. And that's OK too.

yep. lots of members are here to only sell frames. it's a pity, because we have a relatively good community here. Some people have several dozens of posts, but a 0 post count, because they ONLY use the FS/T board. :)