PDA

View Full Version : Sebastien Vettel- the next Michael Schumacher

NadalAgassi
02-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Vettel the youngest ever F1 Champion is going to be the next Schumacher. He will dominate F1 and win 6-8 Drivers titles by the time he is through.

Snipergene
02-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Vettel the youngest ever F1 Champion is going to be the next Schumacher. He will dominate F1 and win 6-8 Drivers titles by the time he is through.

He can win multiple titles if he has a quality car each year.

N23
02-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Schumacher demanded Renault power for his Benetton and got it even though his Zetec-R V8 was quite a piece in itself. I don't know if Vettel has that pull, yet or if ever, but we were sure Hamilton would be there (as well as Alonso) fighting for the title each year.

NadalAgassi
02-04-2011, 01:17 AM
He can win multiple titles if he has a quality car each year.

So that goes for every driver right. The best drivers usually get the best cars. Vettel already at World Champion at a very young age will ALWAYS have a top car most likely.

NadalAgassi
02-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Schumacher demanded Renault power for his Benetton and got it even though his Zetec-R V8 was quite a piece in itself. I don't know if Vettel has that pull, yet or if ever, but we were sure Hamilton would be there (as well as Alonso) fighting for the title each year.

Alonso and Hamilton have been fighting for the title each year. And probably still will. Vettel will just more likely win more of them than either.

SempreSami
02-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Alonso and Hamilton are the reason he prolly won't win as many as NadalAgassi reckons.

rovex
02-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Nadalagassi/davey25 is the greatest bandwagoner of all time. When vittel loses he'll start calling him an overachiever and a waste of space.

Get out of here you d o u c h e!

Darko
02-04-2011, 02:13 AM

Ha ha ha ha.

The_Question
02-04-2011, 08:00 AM

According to who? You? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Polaris
02-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Nadalagassi/davey25 is the greatest bandwagoner of all time. When vittel loses he'll start calling him an overachiever and a waste of space.

Get out of here you d o u c h e!

Exactly. +10.

Fiji
02-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Alonso and Hamilton are really tough competition.

NadalAgassi
02-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Alonso and Hamilton are the reason he prolly won't win as many as NadalAgassi reckons.

Alonso is not as good a driver as he was a few years back. Ever since the feud with Hamilton several years ago he was never the same. He won 2 World Drivers titles with Renault! Now he cant even win one with Ferrari.

Hamilton I think will be stuck with McLaren awhile and I dont think they are or will be in coming years the best car. They are amongst the better ones, but it will be hard to win Drivers titles in a McLaren I am thinking.