PDA

View Full Version : a Question on sponsorships

Failed
02-07-2011, 12:46 AM
I am offered a coaching sponsorship from Wilson. The problem is that I currently play with Babolat APD. If I'd take the deal I'd need to start playing with Wilson rackets. With this deal I'd get a bowl of overgrips, lot of clothing and bowl of grips for free. I wonder if Babolat could give me a counter-offer. If I take this coaching sponsorship, does it mean that I have to compete with Wilson rackets or do I only have to coach with Wilson rackets. Does anyone know?

ollinger
02-07-2011, 05:14 AM
Yes, someone knows....the people who made the offer. Counter offer? Ask Babolat. You need to ask questions of the people you're dealing with or we will always think of you as "Failed."

Tmano
02-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Hi, how do you get spondsored? do you need to be a coach or at least a good rancked player?

PeterPanda
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Hi, how do you get spondsored? do you need to be a coach or at least a good rancked player?

Yes. If you go to the junior section there's a thread more than a 100 pages long about sponsorships. Im sponsored without a rank but Manti sis like the only company that does that.