PDA

View Full Version : I Did It Guys!

Kenny022593
02-19-2011, 06:50 AM
I don't care if there is another thread for this, but I got into RIT, my first choice for college!!! I am so happy and proud and now I am gonna kick *** later at the tournament I am playing in!

slice bh compliment
02-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Congrats, man! Good school. The pride of Henrietta. Brick Town.
What are you going to study?
Tennis team? You planning on playing?
I think you guys are a pretty good DIII program, right? Tigers iirc.

Kenny022593
02-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Yeah the Tigers. I've been talking to the coach and I just have to find a time to go down and practice with them a bit. The coach watched a tournament I played in so idk what the final verdict is.

I am planning on studying Statistics and if I don't like that I am going to change to applied Mathematics. I talked to a professor in the Mathematics department and he said that it would be fairly easy to switch after the first semester.

Tennis sensation
02-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Congratulations Kenny.

dlk
02-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Congrats. Best of luck.

Hominator
02-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Yeah the Tigers. I've been talking to the coach and I just have to find a time to go down and practice with them a bit. The coach watched a tournament I played in so idk what the final verdict is.

I am planning on studying Statistics and if I don't like that I am going to change to applied Mathematics. I talked to a professor in the Mathematics department and he said that it would be fairly easy to switch after the first semester.

Congrats and good luck. I used to play against that team, back in the day in the early nineties...

Kenny022593
02-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Didn't own tonight like I thought I would. Match was pretty even though. 5-7 4-6 My forehand continues to let me down while my backhand continues to win me points left and right... I need to run around some forehands haha