PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nike 08 Global Power Sleeveless - Nadal Indian Wells 08

rjg007
02-19-2011, 08:58 AM
I have for sale an excellent condition (8.5-9/10) condition Nike global power sleeveless as worn by Nadal at the 2008 Indian Wells Tournament.

Colour is mainly white with the blue patterened design.

Size is a MEDIUM

I will try and post pictures in the next few days but if you want them before that then please email me at rgilmour7@hotmail.co.uk. You can also email me if you want to make me an offer.

Thanks and also international shipping is not a problem, just check out my references.

bowchikawow
08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
I have for sale an excellent condition (8.5-9/10) condition Nike global power sleeveless as worn by Nadal at the 2008 Indian Wells Tournament.

Colour is mainly white with the blue patterened design.

Size is a MEDIUM

I will try and post pictures in the next few days but if you want them before that then please email me at rgilmour7@hotmail.co.uk. You can also email me if you want to make me an offer.

Thanks and also international shipping is not a problem, just check out my references.

hi there, I would love to buy the Nike power sleeveless off you. I am in England. How much do you want including shipping? Also do you have any of the other sleeveless from that series. Pics would be much appreciated.

rjg007
09-01-2011, 06:53 AM
This top has been sold. thanks for all the interest.