PDA

View Full Version : How much do you pay?

archman
02-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Just wondered how my membership compares to others. I pay $96/month for unlimited tennis. They only have 5 courts, but have a weights, nautilus, etc. The mid mornings and afternoons are easy to get a court, as well as after 8:00 on most nights.

bharat
02-24-2011, 11:19 AM
i pay same but our club has 10 indoor courts(unlimited tennis), 3 outdoor, 3 pools, very good cardio and workout equipment

free yoga, zumba etc classes

also has steam, showers, jacuzzi, sauna etc
some other perks like free razors, shaving cream, deo etc but then i use these very rarely as i dont have enough time after the games

all in all i think its the best bang for the buck as far tennis clubs go

sureshs
02-24-2011, 12:06 PM
What is zumba?

Ash_Smith
02-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Zumba is a dance based aerobics class

struggle
02-24-2011, 12:35 PM
zilch, zero, nada.

3 indoor ( a savior in the winter), 3 outdoor. got hooked up at a local spa/resort through my usta team play. not unlimited (for me, not a member)
but i play as much as i need to.

eliza
02-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Just wondered how my membership compares to others. I pay $96/month for unlimited tennis. They only have 5 courts, but have a weights, nautilus, etc. The mid mornings and afternoons are easy to get a court, as well as after 8:00 on most nights.

ENVY, ENVY, ENVY. You are privileged people, enjoy!!!!!

Legend of Borg
02-24-2011, 12:44 PM
80 Pounds Sterling for a whole year of unlimited tennis.

9 outdoor acrylic courts with good lighting during the evening.

Wimbledon Raffle

Nice bar with a pool table and huge plasma screen TV (where the Murray fans converge every year during the AO)

Occasional visit from Miles Maclagan

Me like.

leeuk22
02-24-2011, 12:45 PM
I pay 960 per year (80) per month 8 indoor courts (carpet) 2 outdoor (standard hardcourt) 4 squash courts swimming pool indoor and outdoor gymnasium with free weights and machines membership fee gives unlimited access to all facilities, extra cost for coaching.

somebeast
02-26-2011, 06:04 PM
I used to pay about 50$ a month for 3 hours of training a week(alongside with an extra 9 hours from someplace else) And i could play unlimited tennis as well .They had 6 courts and this was in israel.

kishnabe
02-26-2011, 06:15 PM
I pay 60 bucks just for Outdoor courts from April till November!
From September till May...I pay 20 bucks for registraion for Indoor Courts and 5 bucks per a 2 hours!

aimr75
02-27-2011, 02:35 PM

I was given a present for a 6 month membership to use the Australian open facilities, its about $91 / month (AU)

you get:
Unlimited Court hire
Use of their Gymnasium
Social competitions
Unlimited Tennis Workout sessions (1 hour sessions)
10% Discount on coaching and merchandise
Court hire at Albert Reserve as well

Pretty good for using world class facilities

I havent started the membership yet, but know a guy who has a membership there and have played him on show court 3 a couple times :) He has used margaret court a few times, just depends on whats available. Obviously court use is limited to the outside courts and their indoor practice courts only

spacediver
02-27-2011, 03:11 PM
$115 for the season - 10 outdoor courts, unlimited play. March to October I think.

put_some_spin24
03-03-2011, 10:00 PM
free ;D ......

NaeviusTennis
03-04-2011, 05:16 AM
Free outdoors, never have a problem getting a court.

Pay about $30/hr for indoor court time. :-?

LuckyR
03-04-2011, 09:16 AM
$50 per person per month for our family to have access to our club's pools, weights, RBall and 9 courts (7 indoor)

JustBob
03-04-2011, 03:09 PM
I pay 60 bucks just for Outdoor courts from April till November!

Same here. I pay $50 for outdoor courts at Uniprix Stadium from April till they close in Oct. Plus I get brand new courts every year since they get resurfaced for the Master Series event. Only downside is that the courts are closed to the public for 2 weeks for said event. And since this is also the National Tennis Center, I often get to play right next to pros and top juniors. :)

mikeler
03-05-2011, 03:10 AM
$195/year for 12 outdoor Har Tru courts and five outdoor hard courts.

Ash_Smith
03-05-2011, 08:31 AM
I pay 960 per year (80) per month 8 indoor courts (carpet) 2 outdoor (standard hardcourt) 4 squash courts swimming pool indoor and outdoor gymnasium with free weights and machines membership fee gives unlimited access to all facilities, extra cost for coaching.

Esporta or David lloyd?

big bang
03-05-2011, 01:06 PM
I dont have to pay for membership, Im a teaching pro so the club wants me to spend as much time as possible there.

dennis10is
03-05-2011, 03:21 PM
At my club I pay $2000/hr to have a beautiful female tennis partner hit with me. They'll all be very tall, long legged, artificially enhanced up top, long hair braided into a pony tail, shorty short, sport bra, ex-Div 1 players.

As a 1.0 only they can control my shanks and make me look good. They're paid to oh and ah my mis-directed balls as if I meant to run them around with my well disguised shots.

For another $1000/hr they will sit with me in the club house and compliment me loudly so that people around us can hear.

For $1500/hr they'll be my gym workout partner. They'll bench 125lbs on the machine, while I bend 65 lbs. They be running uphill on the tread mill and max speed while I suck wind walking 12 minute mile but we'll share the same towel.

I just have to make sure to not make the same mistake as our ex-governor and transport them across state lines. It cost double if we meet up on a club outside of NY.

As a successful Ponzi scheme manager, competing with cars, yaths, planes, and mansions are old news.

For $5000/hr we can pretend that I'm giving her tennis pointers and she will behave as if I'm an awesome coach and she's gushing with appreciation.

PeterPanda
03-05-2011, 04:31 PM
$115 for the season - 10 outdoor courts, unlimited play. March to October I think.

Wow, where do all of you live? Not in CT i know that.:confused:

spacediver
03-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Wow, where do all of you live? Not in CT i know that.:confused:

Toronto (look at my profile info on the left).

http://www.winstonchurchilltennis.ca/

SFrazeur
03-05-2011, 05:11 PM
At my club I pay $2000/hr to have a beautiful female tennis partner hit with me. They'll all be very tall, long legged, artificially enhanced up top, long hair braided into a pony tail, shorty short, sport bra, ex-Div 1 players.

As a 1.0 only they can control my shanks and make me look good. They're paid to oh and ah my mis-directed balls as if I meant to run them around with my well disguised shots.

For another $1000/hr they will sit with me in the club house and compliment me loudly so that people around us can hear.

For $1500/hr they'll be my gym workout partner. They'll bench 125lbs on the machine, while I bend 65 lbs. They be running uphill on the tread mill and max speed while I suck wind walking 12 minute mile but we'll share the same towel.

I just have to make sure to not make the same mistake as our ex-governor and transport them across state lines. It cost double if we meet up on a club outside of NY.

As a successful Ponzi scheme manager, competing with cars, yaths, planes, and mansions are old news.

For $5000/hr we can pretend that I'm giving her tennis pointers and she will behave as if I'm an awesome coach and she's gushing with appreciation.

A prostitute in a Tennis shirt doesn't count. :twisted:

-SF

Tennisisgod
03-06-2011, 06:56 AM

I guess I am a lucky one though. I don't need to spend a dime because my landlord has a decent tennis court:)