PDA

View Full Version : Soderling and Head?

got spin?
02-26-2011, 07:08 PM
I was watching Soderling play the other day. I hadnt seen him play since the French Open Finals. I couldnt help but notice he used the Radical for the french and just the other day he was using a Prestige. When and Why did he make the switch?

stronzzi70
02-26-2011, 07:12 PM
man, some guru´s here they going to kill you with this kind of thread.

neesun
02-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Soderling giving another head a go?

T1000
02-26-2011, 07:33 PM
He uses the pt57A, a head prostock model, and it was painted like a radical but since Murray already endorses it and they don't have a big name with the prestige they painted his racquets to look like a prestige now, still the same racquet

cork_screw
02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Thank you. It's refreshing to hear some accurate information on these forums once in a while.

Yes, this is exactly true.

He uses the pt57A, a head prostock model, and it was painted like a radical but since Murray already endorses it and they don't have a big name with the prestige they painted his racquets to look like a prestige now, still the same racquet

eidolonshinobi
02-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Thank you. It's refreshing to hear some accurate information on these forums once in a while.

Yes, this is exactly true.

I figured this as well, it's nice to get some confirmation.

Will Head ever let the masses have the good racquets? :(

LPShanet
03-06-2011, 11:45 PM
I figured this as well, it's nice to get some confirmation.

Will Head ever let the masses have the good racquets? :(

If by good racquets, you mean pro stock PT's made in Austria, the answer is no. In fact, they seem to be trying to take them out of the pros' hands, too.

stringertom
03-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Head would gladly sell you prostock quality sticks if the general public was willing to fork over the xtra doremi required to make them. The problem is the magical $200 threshold. Tell me how many sticks you can name that succeeded with a price north of 2 benjamins.