PDA

View Full Version : Question for SYSOP, and Granville in particular!

Craig Clark
04-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Dear Granville,

First of all, thank you for your excellent reviews and responsiveness. They are both appreciated. :D

My question(s) are simple-given that many of us love the new Head i Prestige MP (as apparently do you too) but dislike the grip shape of head frames and/or need grips larger than a standard 5/8:

1. Is it possible for you to procure from Head larger pallets (ie 3/4's)

2. If 'no' to #1, are there other 'after-market pallets' that might be used in place of the head pallets and are perhaps more 'Wilson-like', ie square, in their construction?

3. If 'no' to #'s 1 and 2, might you please post photos of your 'duct tape method' of squaring the Head grips in the 'Learning' section of the TW site?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort!

Craig Clark, M.D.
Nashville, TN

TW Staff
04-23-2004, 10:24 AM
Craig,
Granville responded to a similar post here http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/viewtopic.php?t=5767

Thanks,
Chris, TW.

Craig Clark
04-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Yes, but I was hoping you might either supply or be aware of an outsource for the pallets?

If not, would you be willing to post photos and instructions for building the grips w/ duct tape?

Thanks in advance for your time!

CAC

twbuyer
04-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi guys -
I can do this. To be honest, I have a tourney next weekend and won't be playing yet with the LMP's. If you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks I'll be happy to do this.
Thanks all,
Granville

Craig Clark
04-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Dear Granville,

Thanks! I appreciate your willingness to help out. Good luck next weekend, and I will look forward to the photos!

Best regards,

Craig Clark

Craig Clark
05-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Dear Granville,

Hope the tourney went well!

How about those photos of your method for squaring the Head grips?

Thanks in advance!!!

Craig Clark