PDA

View Full Version : Will anybody forward stuff from the UK to Australia for me?

goldenyama
03-06-2011, 04:34 AM
I want to buy a couple of vintage clothing items from the UK bay - if they won't ship to Aus would somebody in the UK with some feedback on these boards be so kind as to forward them on to me? I will pay all your costs with Paypal and would be very grateful!

Thanks for reading:)

mary fierce
03-07-2011, 07:16 AM
You'll "pay all your costs"?? You should probably also pay them a fee as it sounds like what you're asking them to do is collaborate in a plan that circumvents customs duties.

goldenyama
03-08-2011, 01:34 AM
You'll "pay all your costs"?? You should probably also pay them a fee as it sounds like what you're asking them to do is collaborate in a plan that circumvents customs duties.

Ummm no. I just really wanted to buy something which the seller is not willing to ship outside the UK. Is that asking someone to collaborate in a plan to defraud customs? Why would you even take the time out from peering suspiciously through the curtains at your neighbours to reply to this thread?

I have helped people on the main board buy racquets from Japanese auction sites and I didn't ask for a fee for my 'collaboration'.

Thus ends my brief experiment with TT Europe:-?

rjg007
03-08-2011, 05:55 AM
Hi, eamil me at rgilmour7@hotmail.co.uk. I would be willing to help you.

petema99
03-08-2011, 09:36 AM
goldenyama, drop me a mail at pete.ma@hotmail.co.uk

I'll see what I can do, they only thing is that postage is going to be pretty expensive!!

:)

goldenyama
03-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks guys! The auction has ended but I will be sure to contact you in future if I need some help.

Much appreciated:)

rjg007
03-16-2011, 12:45 PM
goldenyama, drop me a mail at pete.ma@hotmail.co.uk

I'll see what I can do, they only thing is that postage is going to be pretty expensive!!

:)

Shipping is not that expensive.