PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures of your stringing areas!

FedererBestTennis
03-09-2011, 12:02 PM
I am curious as to how you guys organize your strings, where you put your stringer, type of stringers, things like that. What type of strings do you regularly have around? :)

Up&comer
03-10-2011, 12:23 PM
That's a little personal don't you think?

Up&comer
03-10-2011, 12:27 PM
As far as strings go, however, I usually keep a cheap poly, a middle of the line poly, and a nice poly such as luxilon or solinco. I keep some technifibre syn and x-one. And I usually keep a couple packs of natural gut and some Kevlar for the odd one that wants it. And lastly I keep various packs of strings that not too many people use such as beast xp, savage, and those hybrid sets from babolat. No pictures though. I'm not cool enough to have a nice camera.

Lefty5
03-10-2011, 12:28 PM
The TV show, Hoarding - Buried Alive comes to mind for some reason.... when I think of home stringers anyway.

Up&comer
03-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Mine doesn't look that bad.... I'm actually very organized for the most part. It just sounds messy to you people that have never seen it. I have a box for polys, box for syn/multis, and a box for, for lack of a better word, others. I keep the strings I use the most on the stringer on that little thing they give you to hold the string. (rpm and my packs of xcel.) And I'm starting to realize that just made it sound worse.