PDA

View Full Version : Rpm vs Luxilon vs Kirschbaum

Obes
03-13-2011, 09:36 AM
I currently play with the Aero Storm GT and I use addiction string. I am looking in switching to a poly or anything different. I tried Gamma Zo tour rough. I thought that it was nice but it loses tension very easily. I just ordered some rpm 17 and 18. Does anyone recomend trying the luxilion alu power rough? or kirschbaum pro line 2?
thanks

bfactor61
03-14-2011, 03:37 AM
pl2 is the best overall string imo. great in every category

tennisrepcal
03-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Here is the scoop on Kirschbaum comparisons
Pro Line II compares with RPM or Lux Big Banger. It's a highly durable, great control and more playability than the Competition or P2. All Kirschbaum strings come pre-stretched.
Spiky Shark is very unique in the marketplace with it's rough surface but still very durable with great spin and as playable as Pro Line II....Lux conterpart is Alu Rough
Pro Line I is the next generation of the flagship Super Smash being highly durable , good control and more play than super smash and spiky. Comparison to Lux Alu Power
Competition was the 2nd generation of strings that Kirschbaum produced and is the Queen string in the line. It's the most reommended for all players. Comparison is to Lux Big Banger Original or Zo Power by Gamma
Want more info just let me know...
Check out the price comparisons too...great value