PDA

View Full Version : DUNLOP AEROGEL 300 16 X 18 41/2 for SALE

dmvaro
03-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I have a hard to find lightly used DUNLOP AEROGEL 300 16 X 18 ( euro version ) in a 4 1/2 grip size.It is an excellent racquet but I got a new PRINCE racquet and i will not use it anymore.It is in a 8.5 out of 10 condition.It has a brand new WILSON GRIP and new grommet set.
$75 shipped.If you are interested and want some pics please email me at dmvaro@yahoo.es

PRODUCT INFO :
Aerogel is the world’s lightest solid and has a strength of up to 4,000 its own weight. The three-dimensional nanometer-sized molecular network delivers an unmatched strength to weight ratio for enhanced stiffness and increased power. Combined with M-Fil (multi-filament) technology across the hitting zone to ‘soften’ ball impact, Aerogel frames deliver the perfect balance between power and control. The 16 x 18 string pattern makes this the ultimate control racket in the range by offering extra power. All in all the Aerogel 300 is the ideal racket for advanced or good club players seeking exceptional touch from a lighter weight, control orientated racket. Used by Tommy Robredo and Thomas Johans

Racket specifications

Beam: 20 mm
Head size: 626 cm² (97 sq. inch)
Weight: 320 g (strung)
Balance: 320 mm
Length: 690 mm
String pattern: 16 x 18
strung with Dunlop M-Fil Tour

Thanks

dmvaro
03-24-2011, 09:23 AM
It is currently strung with KLIP EXCELLERATOR multifilament synthetic at 55 lbs.
I will include and AEROGEL tennis cover with it.

PRICE DROPPED TO $65 shipped CON US.