PDA

View Full Version : Adidas shoes, clothes and bags

harryz
03-19-2011, 11:35 PM
1 Pair Barricade V men's 10.5 black with turquoise stripes 9+/10 minimal wear $70
1 Pair Barricade VI men's 11 white/black with silver strips 9+/10 minimal wear $75

Large collection of men's clothing in Large, including shorts (10+ pairs), tee shirts (15 or so), collared tennis shirts (12 or so), pullovers, sweats and warm up suits. All in excellent condition and cared for immaculately. Collected over the past 2-3 years and worn sparingly. Note that I WILL NOT SHIP (unless these don't sell by the end of June) because I don't have time to take photos and keep track of all of this. However, I will make a great deal for someone in Oregon or Washington who wants several items and wants to come and check them out. Various colors, and many Clima Cool fabrics. Simple three stripe shorts and basic tees and shirts, plus one of a kind items from the Adidas stores in Portland (home of the company headquarters in the U.S. now). I also have several pairs of tennis shoes (Response etc..) and cross trainers in 9 and 9.5 sizes at give away prices.

Bags include duffles, nap sack and 6 pack tennis bag (current black with white stripe version).

Not interested in trades.

email harryzweben@yahoo.com if interested in the shoes or in coming to look at the rest.

harryz
03-21-2011, 09:15 PM
$60 shipped for either pair in the lower 48 states. email harryzweben@yahoo.com

harryz
03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Other items still available. email harryzweben@yahoo.com