PDA

View Full Version : Yonex E-Zone 100 4 3/8 (2 ea.) Central Texas

Herdsman76
03-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey Everybody,

Up for sale are two (3) Yonex E-Zone tennis racquets. Information as follows;

Grip Size: 4 3/8 (synthetic grips removed and replaced with Gamma Leather Grips)

Frames: Frame #1 has a chip approximately 3/4 inch long as well is 3 other minor chips/dings. In addition there is "scrape damage" from the stringing machine on the top of the frame. I will definitely send close up pics to any interested buyer for viewing. I rate this as 6 out of 10 although it is closer to over 7 out of 10 overall.

Frame #2 has similar "scrape damage" on the top of the frame as it was strung on the same stringing machine. I have not noticed any other dings but if I see them, I'll include pics for viewing to any interested buyer. I rate this at 7 out of 10 althought it is closer to 8 out of 10

Head Guards: slight wear on head guards.

Strings: strung with a hybrid of Babolat Revenge 16 Mains and Head FXP 17 Crosses. All frames still have Yonex Stencils.

Covers: frames include cloth & drawstring covers/bags.

Asking $85 for Frame #1 delivered UPS Ground within CONUS.

Asking $110 for Frame #2 delivered UPS Ground within CONUS.

Please feel free to make an offer! Or make an offer for both frames!

Please note that I can and will send pics via email for viewing. I also have sold racquets to Blackfrido and Ahuimanu on this board so I do have references.

Please contact me at beisbol76@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

H76

Rating: 9 out of 10 on all frames.

Herdsman76
03-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Please ignore the bottom ratings as I copied and pasted from an older post selling other racquets...

Herdsman76
03-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Hey Everybody,

If you're interested in trading I would be interested in trading for the following:

Babolat AeroPro Drive GT Plus (Grip sizes up to 4 3/8)

Babolat AeroPro Drive GT (Grip sizes up to 4 3/8)

Kneissl Black Star or Red Star (Grip sizes up to 4 3/8)

Or if you have other Babolat or Wilson BLX models you are interested in trading, I'm open for offers...

Cheers!

H76

Herdsman76
04-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Pics have been taken and now are available for sending to interested people. Thanks for looking!

Herdsman76
04-13-2011, 07:12 AM
Price has been reduced to $130 plus shipping for both racquets. They are boxed up and ready to be shipped. I also still have pics to send to interested buyers...

ironmantennis
04-13-2011, 01:33 PM
send pics to bestrikr@hotmail.com

willg1961
05-16-2011, 02:55 AM
Any chance you still have these frames available for sale. I know it's been a while but just wanted to check. Thanks.