PDA

View Full Version : Delpo's PJ

baseline_monster
03-22-2011, 04:17 PM
This has been touched on in other threads but I'd thought I'd just ask the questions. Obviously he is not using a BLX, and we know he used a hyper pro staff with a k factor pj. Is he just not using the pro tour pj through superstision, what will have only been backed up by his recent good results. Anyone heard what the situation is? Simple soilution to me would be for him to continue using the six one line pj or even the Tour frames?

danielrios
03-22-2011, 05:02 PM
There's something new coming this year from Wilson. Keep in touch.

baseline_monster
03-23-2011, 02:47 AM
I just dont buy what there saying. There is the six ones, blades and the pro's, there is no room for another line of players sticks, just does not make sense. He is still using his hyper pro staff with the k factor pj, I just dont get why they dont get him using the six one pj, more believable and basically the same thing. And since this guy is winning a slam this year, I think they need to get it sorted!

li0scc0
03-24-2011, 06:48 AM
Again, as I mentioned in another thread, the KFactor PJ is being sold again. You can buy the K6.1 95 at a lot of online places, include Walmart. So it makes a lot more sense for Wilson to have DelPotro 'using' a racquet they are actually selling, in comparison to the BLX Pro Tour, which is a racquet that is very difficult to move over $100. Their profit margins are a lot higher on the K6.1, I would wager.

baseline_monster
03-24-2011, 07:16 AM
I dont think so dude, I've yet to see Wilson actively market him as using it. Whenever they mention him on FB they never say the racket, they try to use pictures where you cant see the frame.

JoelDali
03-24-2011, 07:41 AM
Again, as I mentioned in another thread, the KFactor PJ is being sold again. You can buy the K6.1 95 at a lot of online places, include Walmart. So it makes a lot more sense for Wilson to have DelPotro 'using' a racquet they are actually selling, in comparison to the BLX Pro Tour, which is a racquet that is very difficult to move over $100. Their profit margins are a lot higher on the K6.1, I would wager.

lol

10 LOLS.

li0scc0
03-24-2011, 07:54 AM
I dont think so dude, I've yet to see Wilson actively market him as using it. Whenever they mention him on FB they never say the racket, they try to use pictures where you cant see the frame.

Ah...that is a good point.
That said, Wilson has him using the PJ Wilson wants him to use. They want him not to be using a BLX paintjob, and want him using this PJ for now. Why? Dunno.

baseline_monster
03-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Ah...that is a good point.
That said, Wilson has him using the PJ Wilson wants him to use. They want him not to be using a BLX paintjob, and want him using this PJ for now. Why? Dunno.

That's what I dont get lol. I can only imagine he must be saying I dont want to use anything else and theres a bit of a standoff or something.

Djokolate
03-24-2011, 08:22 AM
Will Delpo endorse the Six.One line after Federer retires?

baseline_monster
03-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Will Delpo endorse the Six.One line after Federer retires?

The six one line is the same as the prestige, does not really need pushing as so many players naturally use it. With Dimitrov and the other kid, cant spell his name lol coming up and looking like there going to be massive, there fine. I just very interested as Wilson have 3 lines of players sticks, would be crazy to introduce another one. I think Delpo has thought, I won the US open and played my best tennis with that, i switched and messed my wrist up, I aint switching PJ (or something along those lines)

JoelDali
03-24-2011, 10:12 AM
In a few years the KF PJ will be highly coveted as one of the true GPJOATs.

Delpo knows this.

When Rogi retires he will play a K90 PJ.

danielrios
03-24-2011, 05:02 PM
That's what I dont get lol. I can only imagine he must be saying I dont want to use anything else and theres a bit of a standoff or something.

It must be a marketing thing. If Delpo makes into the top 10 again we'll see what happens.

heninfan99
03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
I think this is a bad move. The BLX Pro Tour (Yellow stick) is slowly gaining in popularity. You'd figure they would at least maintain the paint job no matter what he actually plays with. I hit with it yesterday and liked it way more than the Blade & 90.

li0scc0
03-28-2011, 05:48 PM
I think this is a bad move. The BLX Pro Tour (Yellow stick) is slowly gaining in popularity.

Hard to move the BLX Pro Tour, new, for more than about $95.
The K6.1 16x18 sells at WalMart for over $120.

Totai
03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
I think this is a bad move. The BLX Pro Tour (Yellow stick) is slowly gaining in popularity. You'd figure they would at least maintain the paint job no matter what he actually plays with. I hit with it yesterday and liked it way more than the Blade & 90.

I broke my (K) Pro tours by accident (so sad) and figured I would get the BLX pro tour since I thought they would be the same thing but with a different PJ. WRONG. totally different racket. I have no idea why wilson would so drastically change what was a super awesome racket that they had in the K Pro tour

heninfan99
03-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Delpo is clearly headed up the rankings and whatever stick he uses will be popular. Just like the new Djoker stick will now have a surge in sales....
Hard to move the BLX Pro Tour, new, for more than about $95.
The K6.1 16x18 sells at WalMart for over $120.