PDA

View Full Version : New playtest strings from wilson

mrtrinh
03-23-2011, 02:53 PM
didnt realize there was another thread, and i removed the picture

JoelDali
03-23-2011, 05:54 PM
You've just tainted this playtest deployment beyond fail.

You really should remove that image.

SteveI
03-23-2011, 05:58 PM
You've just tainted this playtest deployment beyond fail.

You really should remove that image.

Joe... too funny.. I think it is ok.. We are all getting the same sample. We have to look at it right??? I got mine today.. and it looks just like that one.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quiet.. :-)

JoelDali
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Steve,

That link should not be shared. The survey will now most doubtedly be polluted with bogus info and requests for strings.

Epic fail.

mrtrinh
03-23-2011, 07:51 PM
i apologize, in recent pasts everyone posted pics but i guess thats not the case anymore. thread closed

NLBwell
03-23-2011, 08:10 PM
I'm not a playtester, but just out of curiosity, why would posting a picture of the string be bad?

JoelDali
03-24-2011, 04:40 AM
Posting the survey monkey link exposes the test to people posting bogus data.

The link should only be in the hands of the playtesters and not 50,000 kids on the Internet to post garbage to.

I'm not sure why this is difficult to comprehend.

Posting a pic of the strings isn't a big deal.

Posting the survey link URL is not appreciated by Wilson and other playtesters.

JoelDali
03-24-2011, 04:45 AM
i apologize, in recent pasts everyone posted pics but i guess thats not the case anymore. thread closed

No, people posted a pic of the strings and not the survey link. The link should not be public.

Thanks for removing.

SteveI
03-24-2011, 05:37 AM
Steve,

That link should not be shared. The survey will now most doubtedly be polluted with bogus info and requests for strings.

Epic fail.

Joe,

Sorry.. I did not notice the link. Yes indeed.. the link should not be posted. The pic should not do damage to the playtest.

BTW.. I string it up.. played 3 hours.. and this is what I found...opps..

J/k..

Steve

li0scc0
03-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Agree with JoelDali...glad the link was removed.
Looks like a nice string, mine showed up yesterday. Stringing it up this weekend...