PDA

View Full Version : Bolletieri adult courses

crosscourt
06-21-2005, 01:01 AM
I am thinking of going to NB for the one week adult intensive course called Pro Max. Has anyone been on this course? I would love to hear your views. I would also like to know what the weather would be like in November.

Many thanks

cc

North
06-21-2005, 08:57 AM
I did 6 days at Bollettieri but not the Pro-Max. It was great. Very hardcore - most everyone there was motivated to work hard and improve. The instructors actually watch closely to get to know your game, strengths, and weaknesses. I have been other places where, after an hour or so of drills with 6 or more people on the court, we would all get split up to spend the day just playing doubles on our own. Bollettieri's seems to actively avoid this sort of thing. It was a great place to go and just hit intensively for 5 and 1/2 hours a day in a very energizing environment. If I go back, that's what I'd go for. For me working regularly with a Pro is really much better for long-term improvement. I think the Pro-Max option might give you more individual attention while you're there. Sorry, this is not a great answer - just my impression from being there.

Geezer Guy
06-21-2005, 12:02 PM
I copied the following from TennisResortsOnline.com

Here's what others have had to say about Bollettieri Tennis Academy.

"As a former camper at their summer camps and student at their Florida Academy I can honestly say that one will get the best instruction, latest technology and ALWAYS someone of your ability and better to play with."J.W., March 2005

"I spent 4 days at The Bollettieri Academy. I thought it was an awesome experience. I got all of the instruction I wanted in drill clinics daily. And if I ever had any questions the pros were more than willing to help you out. Their hospitality was also excellent. I can't wait to go back sometime. Or else try another camp out. It was a blast!!"B.V., March 2005

"Our experience at Bollettieri Academy was exceptional. The entire staff was courteous and really took the time to get to know you. My game improved tremendously with the latest instruction.
The summer camp for my daughter was intense, but well worth every sweating moment. Her game improved three fold. I can't say enough about how qualified and professional the coaches are. We can't wait to go back!"N.O., July 2004