PDA

View Full Version : String help

AG30
03-26-2011, 11:25 AM
I am currently playing with a hybrid of Signum pro poly plasma mains and gosen og sheep crosses at 58/55. I am thinking about stringing my raquets with Lux Alu power flouro mains and NXT/Biphase/Nrg crosses at the same tension. If I do make this change, can anyone comment on what differences I should expect in terms of how the string plays in comparison to my old setup. Thanks.

Jonny S&V
03-26-2011, 01:11 PM
I am currently playing with a hybrid of Signum pro poly plasma mains and gosen og sheep crosses at 58/55. I am thinking about stringing my raquets with Lux Alu power flouro mains and NXT/Biphase/Nrg crosses at the same tension. If I do make this change, can anyone comment on what differences I should expect in terms of how the string plays in comparison to my old setup. Thanks.

I have used the first set-up in the past (at 58/62 lbs mind you) and the second set-up once (also at 58/62 lbs w/NXT). The biggest difference is the added control and spin you get with the second set-up, but the first set-up has far more feel and power. Depends on what you want.

AG30
03-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Cool, thanks for the info.