PDA

View Full Version : Compare Pro Red Code to Tour bite

CrispyFritters
03-27-2011, 07:05 AM
Seeking maximum comfort and will string at 48 pounds in 90 sq. inch frame.

Which string is stiffer?
Which has more feel?

Thanks.

Jonny S&V
03-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Red Code is softer and has more feel, but for me, that didn't outweigh the fact that the spin potential and control with this string (for a co-poly) is pretty lackluster.

Up&comer
03-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Red Code is softer and has more feel, but for me, that didn't outweigh the fact that the spin potential and control with this string (for a co-poly) is pretty lackluster.

However, a lower tensions red code plays well and lasts sooo much longer than tour bite as far playability

Jonny S&V
03-27-2011, 09:57 AM
However, a lower tensions red code plays well and lasts sooo much longer than tour bite as far playability

Even at lower tensions (I've done 30 lbs with Red Code in a K6.1 90), it's still pretty lackluster than Tour Bite in most all aspects, but it definitely does last longer. I prefer Isospeed Baseline, Topspin Cyberflash, and SPPP to those two anyways.

Up&comer
03-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Even at lower tensions (I've done 30 lbs with Red Code in a K6.1 90), it's still pretty lackluster than Tour Bite in most all aspects, but it definitely does last longer. I prefer Isospeed Baseline, Topspin Cyberflash, and SPPP to those two anyways.

I agree. Sppp plays much better than red code and lasts longer than tour bite. Not to mention it looks really cool.