PDA

View Full Version : gosen og micro sheep 16

davedomart
03-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Just wondering how durable this string would be in a hybrid with Topspin Cyber flash or a similar poly in the mains. (og micro sheep in crosses)

Thanks.

mrtrinh
03-28-2011, 01:28 PM
you need to tell us your playing style. everyone is different

davedomart
03-28-2011, 01:40 PM
djokovic-like backhand, semi-western forehand, good slice, I like to mix it up, moderate topspin. I use the Wilson K-six one team. I'm 14, pretty skinny & 5 foot 4. Good slice & flat serves, and very fast.

jk175d
03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Just wondering how durable this string would be in a hybrid with Topspin Cyber flash or a similar poly in the mains. (og micro sheep in crosses)

Thanks.

I've been using Micro Sheep 17g in the crosses with either SP Tornado or Tour Bite in the mains. A reel of sheep is such a bargain so I'm loving it for cost and it seems to balance the co-poly nicely for me. Durability has been great for me. I get about a month of 4-5 times a week playing hard before I cut them out.

smucker007
03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
@dave, try it, you'll probably like it. Find a poly with good tension retention.

@your name, ALU will go dead in about 5hrs or so..that is if the micro doesn't break first..depends on your hitting style and how hard you hit.