PDA

View Full Version : Is this Djokovic's next Sergio Tacchini outfit?

montrealforum
03-30-2011, 10:33 AM
I just saw this photo of Djokovic wearing a Sergio outfit which I had never seen before. It's different than the all black and the white with blue and red stripping.

Check it here:

http://www.tennis-prose.com/articles/the-joys-of-tournament-going/

It's mostly white with like a blue and orange colored swirls, pretty cool. But he's not wearing it this week. Not sure when the photo is from, it could be from Miami but not sure. Any event, I really am starting to like the Tacchini attire, I like all these Djokovic looks. Well done by Sergio Tacchini.

Fuzzball7
03-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Yep

10djokos

Bobby Jr
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
lol... I love how they've gone from dooshbag Ed Hardy style dragons to the current range and then the next range in a direct path towards the classic Tacchini look. That outfit there looks like an updated rehash of this range Sampras wore in the late 80s.
http://i53.tinypic.com/34xne6r.jpg

montrealforum
03-31-2011, 03:44 AM
it sure does look similar. . nice find on that old Sampras gear,guess it will be Djokovic's FO outfit.

Lemoned
03-31-2011, 04:41 AM
http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/photo.php?jezik=2&id=166

Probably. He wore them in Miami on a practice court.

Lsmkenpo
03-31-2011, 12:47 PM
Anything would be better than the tight black silk with funny pattern outfits he has been wearing.

What do they make that stuff out of Hugh Hefner's leftover silk robes or what?

Seems about the same style. I could see him wearing this to walk out on court or after the match.

http://www.plunderguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/robe_1.jpg

Ocean Drive
04-02-2011, 09:30 AM
The Tacchini line has really went downhill as years have gone by, I remember when Ferrero, Escude, Arazi and Youzhny wore some great looking stuff from around 2001-2004. Ivanisevic's Wimbledon 2001 kit was great too.

Hewittfan
04-02-2011, 02:38 PM
That outfit is not his new line. His line for the French is awesome, outfit for the US Open is pretty dull. Willnpost pics shortly, not sure I can as it is a PDF File??

Touch of Grey
04-02-2011, 03:21 PM
I like it, it looks a lot better then the "new" stuff. I like the classics.

NoleDjoko
04-03-2011, 04:54 AM
That outfit is not his new line. His line for the French is awesome, outfit for the US Open is pretty dull. Willnpost pics shortly, not sure I can as it is a PDF File??

Could you email it to us

NoleDjoko
04-03-2011, 04:56 AM

You can use print screen then upload it to the internet or tell us where did you get it from

Thanks

courtking
04-03-2011, 02:57 PM
whoever from Tachinni that signed Djokovic should get promoted.. Adidas spent lots of $$ on Djokovic for years and he did not break thru.. as soon as Tachinni signed him, he's unbeatable.. feel bad for Adidas.. Somehow they always sign second tier players.. as soon as the players made it thru, they jump to difference brand.. Safina, Verdasco.. I feel Woziniaki would be the same thing..

Lemoned
04-03-2011, 05:32 PM
whoever from Tachinni that signed Djokovic should get promoted.. Adidas spent lots of $$ on Djokovic for years and he did not break thru.. as soon as Tachinni signed him, he's unbeatable.. feel bad for Adidas.. Somehow they always sign second tier players.. as soon as the players made it thru, they jump to difference brand.. Safina, Verdasco.. I feel Woziniaki would be the same thing..
I don't think Adidas spent that much of money on Novak in his early career, as definitely the contract was made before his first major title. (could be even before him entering top 10)

Before they needed to renew the contract at late 2009, Adidas chose to add Andy in their team, paying lots of money and even allowing Andy to put the patches of other sponsors on his shirts, which normally top male players don't. Then Adidas and Novak failed to negotiate the contract terms and had to let each other go. So the Italian-Chinese apparel company, ST took the opportunity, since Novak was pretty popular in both conturies. Don't need to feel sorry for Adidas. They simply chose Andy/Fernando/Jo over Novak.

Last year was arguably the worst year for Novak after the initial break-through and he was wearing ST outfits. :p

NoleDjoko
04-05-2011, 11:20 AM

Hey mate where are the pics

Markoc_105
04-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have pics of the new line?Im so curious.

NoleDjoko
04-16-2011, 12:13 AM

When will you post the photos ?

Hewittfan
04-18-2011, 04:45 PM
When will you post the photos ?

Hey man, if you give me your email i will send them to you tonight

NoleDjoko
04-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Ma3n_1990@hotmail.com.

YenNguyen
04-18-2011, 08:54 PM
tzu_danh_nguyen@yahoo.com Underscores between tzu and danh and danh and nguyen.

Babolast
04-18-2011, 10:07 PM

ironspider2006@hotmail.com

bal0809
04-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Please send me the pics,too!:)
balhun@hotmail.com

dimeaxe
04-19-2011, 01:52 PM

please!:)

o.ognjen123@yahoo.com

Devilito
04-19-2011, 03:16 PM

or you could have just spent 2 seconds uploading them to photobucket and show them in this thread. Easy way... hard way