View Full Version : Federer davis cup polo is released in TW-E

sonyhenryfed
03-31-2011, 06:27 PM
http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpage-NMSRFDP.html

http://img.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/new_big/NMSRFDP-1.jpg

it's really so beautiful..

Jfolks259
03-31-2011, 08:14 PM
what's so great about this polo? you guys are going to pay $80+ just for that flag?

maybe im just saying this because it's feds and not nadals :)

T21D
03-31-2011, 08:31 PM
what's so great about this polo? you guys are going to pay $80+ just for that flag?

It's one of those one off pieces of apparel that's nice to have to add to a collection. With that being said, I'd have done it with Rafa as well. I'd even have nole's sergio tachi polo if it was for sale.

kimguroo
03-31-2011, 09:01 PM

many people will buy polos and I think the polo will become collectable items.
Swiss flags and cross symbols are one of popular logos or symbols.

Fed's items sell much better than nadal's

FedHenry
03-31-2011, 09:14 PM

How times does fed play davis cup, not to many, right? so to have one of this precious item is + for your collection and if i can recall this is the first one that has been for sale to the public :)

sonyhenryfed
03-31-2011, 09:22 PM
same as Federer polo during olympic 08 beijing,now I'm still want to get it, but....

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/federer-olympics08a-shirt.jpg

kimguroo
03-31-2011, 09:25 PM
same as Federer polo during olympic 08 beijing,now I'm still want to get it, but....

I don't think it's same. Placement of The buttons are different. Also I remember in the other verion, there was "swiss" letters under the flag.
I like this version better. Very simple and have everything ^_^

sonyhenryfed
03-31-2011, 09:29 PM
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Olympics+Day+3+Tennis+zmZPSc4mN4kl.jpg

this one, it really worthy to collection.

sonyhenryfed
03-31-2011, 09:30 PM
I don't think it's same. Placement of The buttons are different. Also I remember in the other verion, there was "swiss" letters under the flag.
I like this version better. Very simple and have everything ^_^

yes, you are right, not same style, it is same style as Wim polo

kimguroo
03-31-2011, 09:34 PM
this one, it really worthy to collection. if it's authentic hahaha nowadays, it's hard to find authentic one for the polo. I think over 90% is fake.

Stop making fake one!!!!! Nike should track down those of counterfeit sellers at bay.

sonyhenryfed
03-31-2011, 10:15 PM
if it's authentic hahaha nowadays, it's hard to find authentic one for the polo. I think over 90% is fake.

Stop making fake one!!!!! Nike should track down those of counterfeit sellers at bay.

Just put order to TW-E, I'm waiting for Federer Davis Cup Polo, one for wearing, one for collection.:)

rovex
04-01-2011, 01:54 AM
many people will buy polos and I think the polo will become collectable items.
Swiss flags and cross symbols are one of popular logos or symbols.

Fed's items sell much better than nadal's

I don't think it will be particularly collectable when the Olympic one is out in 2012. That will be very collectable....

Save your money and wait I say.

kimguroo
04-01-2011, 08:20 AM
I don't think it will be particularly collectable when the Olympic one is out in 2012. That will be very collectable....

Save your money and wait I say.

how do you know nike will release Olympic fed polo to public?

there are many fed fans in the world other than Europe and the polo is only available in Europe. there is a good chance to become collectible item.
some people might wear it, some people might hang it on the wall ^_^

Pinkskunk
04-01-2011, 08:24 AM
if i were to wear that, people will think i work for the RedCross...............