PDA

View Full Version : Selling Yonex rackets

Boricua
04-13-2011, 04:51 AM
I have 3 Yonex rackets that I am planning to sell. They are in perfect condition. What recommendation could you give me in terms of selling them through the threads?

I am worried on the payment and delivery procedure as I dont know who is the person who could buy in terms of his honesty and responsibility.:)

diredesire
04-13-2011, 09:12 AM
There is a FAQ that answers this question (and more!) in the FS/T section of the thread. Just look at the stickies.

Additionally, if you read the FAQ, you'll find that you can't sell perfect/new condition gear on the FS/T.

Cheers,
DD

zumzool
04-14-2011, 12:27 PM
If you had read the Stickies at the top/FAQ, you'd know that selling racquets in the racquet forum isn't allowed. It's stuff like this that doesn't garner you much sympathy on the forum.

Boricua
04-14-2011, 12:52 PM
If you had read the Stickies at the top/FAQ, you'd know that selling racquets in the racquet forum isn't allowed. It's stuff like this that doesn't garner you much sympathy on the forum.

Well, my apologies then. I thought I would win Mr. Congeniality at the end of this month but by breaking the rules I guess I wont classify.fot the prize.

But, I just mimicked some others that did it before me in the Yonex thread. Did you tell them about the stickies also?:)

diredesire
04-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Well, my apologies then. I thought I would win Mr. Congeniality at the end of this month but by breaking the rules I guess I wont classify.fot the prize.

But, I just mimicked some others that did it before me in the Yonex thread. Did you tell them about the stickies also?:)

Additionally, there is no soliciting/sales outside of the FS/T. I noticed you posted several posts about sales in a non-FS/T forum. This CAN and WILL get you banned, depending how you go about it. I'd really recommend checking out ALL the stickies in the forum, and pay special attention to the policies sub-section. Friendly tip so your stay here is as long and enjoyable as possible :)

forthegame
04-14-2011, 01:41 PM
This is getting a wee bit tiresome...

Quote:

Absolutely no for sale or trade posts in this forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please keep all for sale, trade and wanted posts to the classified forums. Posting classified type posts in this forum can result in being banned from Talk Tennis.

Thank you for your cooperation,
TW Staff.

This appears literally everywhere on the site.

Boricua
04-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Additionally, there is no soliciting/sales outside of the FS/T. I noticed you posted several posts about sales in a non-FS/T forum. This CAN and WILL get you banned, depending how you go about it. I'd really recommend checking out ALL the stickies in the forum, and pay special attention to the policies sub-section. Friendly tip so your stay here is as long and enjoyable as possible :)

Wow, Im sorry about it. Rookie mistakes can get you in trouble. I hope I can "enjoy" my stay and not live with the worry of being kicked out...for an error or mistake.

ollinger
04-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Racquets cannot be listed as being in "perfect" condition if listed for sale. This is considered an infringement on the host's business.

diredesire
04-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Wow, Im sorry about it. Rookie mistakes can get you in trouble. I hope I can "enjoy" my stay and not live with the worry of being kicked out...for an error or mistake.

Just a heads up, not a slap on the wrist. You need to understand that TW is a business, and selling new frames outside of the FS/T is strictly prohibited. FS/T is a filtered sub-forum, and the admins are able to review and approve all posts. In the other subforums, there are no filtering mechanics in place, and if a user abuses this fact, and tries to sell gear outside of the proper forum, it's pretty obvious that they're going against the wishes AND directly competing with TW. Ignorance of the rules aren't an excuse, especially when the stickies are right at the top of every page.

Like I said, it's a friendly reminder to actually read the stickies. They're there for a reason :)