PDA

View Full Version : Coach needed in Orange county ca

dfriedman5442
06-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi folks. I am looking for a coach for a 20 yr old college player living in San Juan Cap, CA. Has good solid game but needs some finesse technically and strategy coaching. Would like to find someone who can work with the player from now until Aug 20 or so and prep him for the college tennis season. Suggestions?

TwistServe
06-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Even though BB is a family man maybe he'll take your big bucks and coach ya for a few.

dfriedman5442
06-23-2005, 05:46 AM
TwistServe: Who is BB??

USCfan
06-23-2005, 05:49 AM
Bungalo Bill...

theace21
06-23-2005, 07:44 AM
There has to be hundreds of teaching pro's in Orange County. Any pro shop will be able to reccomend several...Or look at the USPTA directory -

uspta.org/index.cfm/MenuItemID/654.htm - add a www in front and type in your info...
Good Luck

joe sch
06-23-2005, 07:48 AM
Why not goto Laguna Nigel and help the Roscoe tanner rehab fund :) There are lots of top notch coaches in the S.Cal area and I can recommend 2 others in the W.La area that are legendary if you were willing to travel a little further north. It would surely be worth it for your son but Im sure Roscoe could help him out. Good luck

TheGreatBernie
06-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Is tennis really that big in SoCal? Or is there a bias on this forum that I don't know about (ie TW is based in SoCal or something like that).

Datacipher
06-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Bungalo Bill...

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/show...9332#post449332

Bill?

joe sch
06-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Is tennis really that big in SoCal? Or is there a bias on this forum that I don't know about (ie TW is based in SoCal or something like that).
Tennis has always been big in S.Cal !
No bias, FL is also hugh for training & academies
TW is actually pretty much between S.Cal & N.Cal

dfriedman5442
06-24-2005, 09:06 PM
thank you all for your help regarding a coach. I have several names and avenues to pursue. See you on a future board, or if you are in San Juan Capo area, let me know.

david

Bungalo Bill
07-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi folks. I am looking for a coach for a 20 yr old college player living in San Juan Cap, CA. Has good solid game but needs some finesse technically and strategy coaching. Would like to find someone who can work with the player from now until Aug 20 or so and prep him for the college tennis season. Suggestions?

Yes, I know a coach currently teaching very good juniors - it is his living. He is very strong in strategy, mental, and technical skills. He used to do the stats for professional tennis tournaments and was a long-time Vic Braden coach. Anyway he is a very good coach. He is in the Irvine area. Email me for specifics.

I do not teach on court anymore for a living but will work with close friends and their friends. Also, work with a few players at my church.