PDA

View Full Version : Alize Cornet

DavaiMarat
04-14-2011, 01:46 PM
She's the french #3 behind Bartoli and Rezai. She's got game but can't seem to pull it together with consistency. Some say they odd way she users her flexibility to return balls is a liability. I say it's pretty wild.

It's too bad she doesn't have more fan fare. She's got spunk and character. If she could break the top 20 again I think it would do the WTA some good. Not enough fighters and too many head cases.

Marius_Hancu
04-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Nice, a bit weak in this athletic world

heninfan99
04-15-2011, 04:49 AM
I saw her play the US Open Qualies a few years ago. She has amazing movement, she practically floats on the court. I thought she would be top 5. Next time I saw her she was on TV getting out-muscled by Serena. I think Cornet may not be physically strong enough to bash it out against the top ladies. She's got a very nice game though and has some fight in her. Fun to watch. If she could borrow Stosur's arms she could win a slam. :-)

LuckyR
04-15-2011, 09:49 AM
Another mental midget WTA ball basher.

Oh, I don't know, I think she has a lot to offer the tennis world...

http://foxboroblog.com/slanchreport/images/stories/galleries/alizecornet/alize-cornet-4.jpg

decades
04-15-2011, 10:22 AM
She's the french #3 behind Bartoli and Rezai. She's got game but can't seem to pull it together with consistency. Some say they odd way she users her flexibility to return balls is a liability. I say it's pretty wild.

It's too bad she doesn't have more fan fare. She's got spunk and character. If she could break the top 20 again I think it would do the WTA some good. Not enough fighters and too many head cases.

come on get real. you just think she's hot. :twisted:

Tanya
04-16-2011, 10:05 AM
She is sooo boring to watch. No power and no mentality.

Walenty
04-16-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm actually kinda happy to find this thread, she's a player not talked about very much. Unless I'm totally confusing her with some other french player, I remember a pretty suspenseful three-set match with her and Ivanovic back when Ana was actually relevant. Cornet had a match point, and Ana hit a shot that just barely trickled over the net to save it. Cornet ended up losing....hasn't done too much since then unfortunately....

PONG
04-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I just want to punch that nose every time I see it :twisted:

FanOfLu
04-16-2011, 10:20 PM
I just want to punch that nose every time I see it :twisted:

Why would you want to punch Michael Jackson-like nose??????

Clay lover
04-17-2011, 12:04 AM
She's hot save for her nose.

Underhand
04-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Why would you want to punch Michael Jackson-like nose??????

Isn't it a very good reason?