PDA

View Full Version : Demoing outside the Continental United States

Boricua
04-15-2011, 05:44 AM
In many cases I am intrigued by some rackets, lately, Yonex, Volkl, Boris Becker, Donnay to name some.

Unfortunately where I live I dont have the benefit of demoing because I dont live in Continental United States. I think that if we are frequent customers and pay thousands of dollar in merchandise, we should have the benefit of demoing.

Would it be a possibility to demo if one lives outside the continental United States if the client pays part or the total costs of shipping? I say this because I was told that expensive shipping costs is the reason for TW not having a demo program outside the continental U.S.A.

In my case, I live in Puerto Rico which is a US territory and not far away from continental USA. That is, I dont live in the middle of Siberia to give you an extreme example. So, shipping demos should not be that complicated, at least I think.

I would appreciate your response. Thank you.:)

TW Staff
04-15-2011, 06:00 AM
Sorry, but the logistics don't warrant shipping demos outside of the continental U.S. at this point and time.

Spencer, TW.

Boricua
04-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Sorry, but the logistics don't warrant shipping demos outside of the continental U.S. at this point and time.

Spencer, TW.

Well, not great, but that is life. If logistics change$ let us know.:)