PDA

View Full Version : Price Match

PeterPanda
04-17-2011, 03:31 PM
I found a shoe on your website $40 more then i was able to get somewhere else. Would you price match this shoe if i told you what it was. Didn't want to give a name of the shoe without tw permission. Not just for me but the price to be changed on the website.

PeterPanda
04-18-2011, 04:02 AM
You should send them an email regarding this ....

Should i not have posted it.:oops:

TW Staff
04-18-2011, 07:16 AM
If you are looking for a price match, please call our customer service at 1-800-883-6647.

Tiffani, TW

diredesire
04-19-2011, 01:15 PM
I found a shoe on your website $40 more then i was able to get somewhere else. Would you price match this shoe if i told you what it was. Didn't want to give a name of the shoe without tw permission. Not just for me but the price to be changed on the website.

TW price matches are simple, and easy. The CS rep just has to confirm the price, that it comes from an authorized reseller, and that it's the same thing (colorway, size, and stock). It's best to make the order via phone, as there's no interface through the online order form for price matching (last I checked). Either way you have to call in at some point :) I've had success in the past calling in after making an online order and getting a refund back onto my card.

PeterPanda
04-19-2011, 04:05 PM
TW price matches are simple, and easy. The CS rep just has to confirm the price, that it comes from an authorized reseller, and that it's the same thing (colorway, size, and stock). It's best to make the order via phone, as there's no interface through the online order form for price matching (last I checked). Either way you have to call in at some point :) I've had success in the past calling in after making an online order and getting a refund back onto my card.

I'm not going to buy the shoe myself i already own but when the maker Nike had been selling it for 50%. I don't think there selling it for $39.99 but it should be in Nike's records.