PDA

View Full Version : LOTTO Raptor Ultra II Speed (Hard court)

li0scc0
04-18-2011, 04:23 AM
TW - Will you be carrying the 2011 Lotto Raptor Ultra ii Speed, the shoe for hard court?
Also, any idea of the fit? The 2009 version was wider in the toe box, while the 2010 was super narrow.

li0scc0
05-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Any updates on availability?
As well as fit?
THanks!

li0scc0
06-04-2011, 04:33 AM
Updates? available at a competitor on June 15th.

hollywood9826
06-08-2011, 06:59 AM
Also,

If you do plan on carrying them will you have both colorways?

Thanks

TW Staff
06-08-2011, 07:57 AM
They have an estimated arrival date of late June, and yes, we plan on bringing in both colorways. (white/blue, white/yellow)

Spencer, TW.

Love50
06-08-2011, 08:31 AM
They have an estimated arrival date of late June, and yes, we plan on bringing in both colorways. (white/blue, white/yellow)

Spencer, TW.

Yay! [prepares his credit card]

hollywood9826
06-08-2011, 12:13 PM
It always good when I can go to said competitor try them on. then go on TW and not have to pay sales tax.

I dont feel so bad becasue TW over the interwebs have better customer service that the actual real people in the other peoples store.

And Ill take the 6% savings. Yay free shipping.

JGads
06-08-2011, 03:02 PM
A pair of the Syn Raptor IIs that TW just re-issued and I took a chance on arrived today. They feel absolutely stellar in the cushioning department.

A quick question for anyone - TW staff, or anyone else -- who has experience with these: did they stretch out a bit as you wore them? Shoes are just about perfect, but the uppers are quite snug. The tongue presses down noticeably more than the Wilson shoes I'm used to. If they loosen up just a bit with wear, giving me just a touch more breathing room, I think these may be perfect. Plan to probably keep them to find out myself, but any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Will be interesting to see how they change these, fit wise, in the Ultra Speeds.

TW Staff
06-09-2011, 02:48 PM
TW - Will you be carrying the 2011 Lotto Raptor Ultra ii Speed, the shoe for hard court?
Also, any idea of the fit? The 2009 version was wider in the toe box, while the 2010 was super narrow.

Here is what Lotto had to say about the fit of the new Raptor: "The fit on our new Raptor has a wider toe box and the fit is more gear toward an American man. The previous Raptor had a narrow fit more for the European man sometimes running 1/2 size small. European footwear companies seem to start out having a similar situation, example when Babalot first entered the U.S. market the fit was a slim one. But, now it's all been corrected, a good example would be Robin Soderling he's 6'4" (big guy!) he has no issues with our shoes."

Spencer, TW.

JGads
06-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Here is what Lotto had to say about the fit of the new Raptor: "The fit on our new Raptor has a wider toe box and the fit is more gear toward an American man. The previous Raptor had a narrow fit more for the European man sometimes running 1/2 size small. European footwear companies seem to start out having a similar situation, example when Babalot first entered the U.S. market the fit was a slim one. But, now it's all been corrected, a good example would be Robin Soderling he's 6'4" (big guy!) he has no issues with our shoes."

Spencer, TW.

Kind of hilarious: we American men with our fat feet...

JGads
06-15-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm now a week into my Syn Raptor IIs. Now wishing I'd grabbed one more pair while I had the chance because these things are stellar. Few days in, my foot just kind of settled in with them perfectly and they feel better each day. Hope the new ones aren't too much different. Well done, Lotto.

6-2/6-4/6-0
06-26-2011, 09:43 PM
It's almost the end of June, any word on the Lotto shoes?