PDA

View Full Version : Tipsarevic and his friends imitating Djokovic

YodaKnowsBest
04-21-2011, 08:05 AM
Some funny **** I wanted to share with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkj4y7fn-c

DjokerIsTheBest
04-21-2011, 08:09 AM
LOL, funny stuff.

tenis1
04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Tipsarevic Troicki, Soares and Stahovsky are doing the imitation. Tipsarevic is Novak and the rest are his team :)

ananda
04-21-2011, 09:37 AM
LOL, can you identify who the others are doing. Who is Troicki imitating ?

bolo
04-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Some funny **** I wanted to share with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkj4y7fn-c

lol, the opening is priceless. :)

MichaelNadal
04-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Classic, Tipsy is great :)

wilkinru
04-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Wow.

Locker room is fun with those guys. No doubt.

kishnabe
04-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Djorde as president lol!

Zildite
04-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Who/what were they talking about at the end of the video?

Ballbashing Grinder
04-21-2011, 06:39 PM
LOL, can you identify who the others are doing. Who is Troicki imitating ?

Troicki was Miljan Amanovic, Nole's physio ( he actually does that thing with the water bottles a lot) and Miljan is pretty built up (see below) so Troicki was actually wearing shoulder pads lol. Soares was Vajda and Stakovsky was his fitness trainer Gebhard Gritsch( who is bald hence the skin cap lol)

Miljan

http://i51.tinypic.com/91fgn7.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2eoyv06.jpg

Miljan at the edge of the photo, Gritsch in the middle

http://i54.tinypic.com/5zfsqv.jpg

And I'll presume everyone knows what Vajda looks like :-P

eidolonshinobi
04-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Barack who?

Spin Doctor
04-21-2011, 08:41 PM
I couldn't hear a lot of the words. It would be great if there was a transcript. Djoker seemed to have a good sense of humor about it all.

nadalbestclass
04-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Troicki was Miljan Amanovic, Nole's physio ( he actually does that thing with the water bottles a lot) and Miljan is pretty built up (see below) so Troicki was actually wearing shoulder pads lol. Soares was Vajda and Stakovsky was his fitness trainer Gebhard Gritsch( who is bald hence the skin cap lol)

Miljan

And I'll presume everyone knows what Vajda looks like :-P

Thanks for pointing out who's who. I was kinda lost.

ananda
04-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Who/what were they talking about at the end of the video?
Barack who ?
ok ok ... but i don't have all day.

:D

Yes, a transcript would be great. I thought it was "Georgia", but someone pointed out it was "djordje".

Also, why is he talking with De Niro? I suppose he means the actor/director, Robert De Niro -- is De Niro a fan of his, or what's the connection or joke?

tenis1
04-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Barack who ?

Yes, a transcript would be great. I thought it was "Georgia", but someone pointed out it was "djordje".

Also, why is he talking with De Niro? I suppose he means the actor/director, Robert De Niro -- is De Niro a fan of his, or what's the connection or joke?

Yes De Niro is a friend and fan of Djokovic. He was in his box couple of times (USO final 2007 for example).

http://russiantennis.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/sharapova_djokovic_3.jpg

http://afp.google.com/media/ALeqM5jxzvZCFTzYXwYcUj7SZMzBTiwAxA?size=l

Lemoned
04-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Courtesy of flamyshine (http://twitter.com/Flamyshine)

Note: The sign '#' means that I couldn't really catch that part.

- Janko: (Speaking on the phone) Yeah, I saw your last movie. It was unbelievable. I was seeing it with my girlfriend. We were really, really loud. Yeah, yeah. How is… How is Mrs. De Niro doing? Yeah. True, true. Yeah. This season, yeah, you know... Just one second. (Away from the phone) Are you ****ing kidding me? Don't you see I'm on the phone? (Back on the phone) Yeah. Sorry about that. My trainer's asking me if I want to stretch. True. You ask about this season? I guess it was okay, no? It started okay, you know, and when it goes bad, I just try to look forward, and just forget about the bad times that we had this year. Professionalism. True. But anyway, send my regards to Mrs. De Niro and I'll catch up with you in New York. Okay. Bye. Take care.
- Sergei: How is Mrs. De Niro doing?
- Janko: Come again?
- Sergei: How is Mrs. De Niro doing?
- Janko: She's Mrs. ****ing De Niro. How do you think she's doing? She's doing great, of course. (Orders to his team) Sit.

- Viktor: Nole, you should do a little bit of stretching.
- Janko: Neh. I need to talk to you guys about this season. # match to be with the maximum points. But what do I see? I start losing sets everywhere I go. Every tournament, somehow I manage to lose a set. It's driving me crazy. I cannot sleep at night. It's like I'm cursed. Every tournament, somehow it has to happen that I lose a set. I think the tour will start to call me like 'the set guy'. And the worst thing is, you know what's the worst thing? That I only won singles. I spoke to… I spoke to my father the other day, who is a very relaxed guy as everybody knows. He thinks… he thinks I'm crazy. Oh screw that. By the way, I spoke to the guys... You're driving me crazy, guys. I can give a few games to the guys I like on tour. Even to the Serbs; Viktor and Janko. Whatever. But sets? Come on, guys. Yeah, we're not talking about Serbia now. I got a phone call the other day. The country's a little bad; they're not in a good shape. So they want me to take over.
- Viktor: What do you mean? What do you mean 'take over'?
- Janko: What the **** do you mean what do I mean? To be president, of course. The country needs me. I'm a national treasure for crying out loud. So I was thinking, until you guys get your **** together, that maybe my youngest brother Djordje can do it. He's only 13, 14, but it stays in the family. That's what's important. This, first of all, I want this set issue resolved immediately; next week. What's next week?
- Bruno: Madrid.
- Janko: Okay. I'm so stressed out that I don't know how many... which tournament is next week. This year, only this year, I lost… (counts with his fingers) four sets.
- Bruno: Actually it's five.
- Janko: Five sets??? Unbelievable. So what was I saying earlier? It's only this year. I want the set issue resolved immediately, and next season… yeah, next season, five shots, that's it. If I don't win a point in five shots, I just stop the ball. And then you know what? You'll feel stupid. You, not me. Not me on the court. People will say, "Look at this team. They cannot make Nole win." (Phone starts to ring) It's driving me crazy, guys. Everything. The presidency and everything. (Answers the phone) Yeah. Speaking. Barack who? Obama? Yeah, Okay, just talk fast please. I don't have all day. (Talks to his team) Guys. (Exits)

- Bruno: What do we do now? What do we do? I don't know what to do. Go to the gym and #?
- Viktor: Let Nole decide.

- Janko: #. We actually even # secretly. So he had no idea that we were going to do it until the very last second.
- Nole: Oh my god. Marian, GG, are you here? Oh my god. Am I really like this? (To the guys) Thank you. Bravo, bravo. For the guys. Jenny, we, we… I can’t # talent.
- Lucky girl: Yeah, Janko is great, really.
- Nole: Unbelievable tonight.
- Lucky girl: The best performance. Sorry that I had to make fun of you. But I couldn't tell you what's really # to keep the secret.
- Nole: It was a pleasure watching.
- Lucky girl: I have to tell you that Novak thought we were doing something with Rafa Nadal. And so he felt that # imitation, but I think Rafa had a lot of imitations in the last year, so for once, we were making fun of you.
- Nole: Big time.
- Lucky girl: Big time.

ananda
04-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks a lot. Great job by whoever wrote the script. :D

Zildite
04-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Barack who ?

I mean the part starting around 7:50, they talk about some tennis player who did something and it become a popular video on the internet, but the video ends right before they are going to show it.

Tony48
04-22-2011, 09:20 PM
The sniffing and the stretching were spot on Djoker mannerisms. That was frickin hilarious.

Didn't know Janko was this funny :p

ananda
04-22-2011, 09:28 PM
I mean the part starting around 7:50, they talk about some tennis player who did something and it become a popular video on the internet, but the video ends right before they are going to show it.
Yup, I am also wondering who is the next person they are talking about.

PCXL-Fan
04-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Clues about followup video:

A tennis player the spanish hostess knows nothing about...
so unless she's unfamiliar with tennis he is probably outside the top 30.

She says she's been told he's a quite quite... [struggles to proper words].... difficult guy. Novak quickly followds up by says "disturbing". [might be partially tongue in cheek though they don't smile or laugh]

Novak then says: "I uh do know him" [the way he says it makes me think probably not high ranked given that he has to confirm he knows him]

Novak says:
-He is very recognized for his behavior on the court
-loves talking to the referees and everybody
-Did something very strange in Chechen in a tournament in Polonia (more evidence he's possibly outside the top 100, he's low ranked because he's participating in a Chechen tournament i've never heard of)
- the video was very popular after that and most of the players have seen it

edit: unless i'm spelling and hearing it wrong it seem there is no place called Polonia in Chechen. Wikipedia brings up a TV network called Polonia
Wikipedia:
Polònia (meaning "Poland" in Catalan language) is a comedy TV show broadcast in Catalonia, Spain, by the regional public broadcasting TV3.

It has more than a million spectators and is one of the most watched TV shows in Catalonia

SikSerb
04-22-2011, 11:18 PM

They're talking about Daniel Köllerer.

PCXL-Fan
04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Haha all that work for nothing

Zildite
04-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Ok cool, thanks :) It would probably be this video then? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqrCuIB76gs

PCXL-Fan
04-22-2011, 11:55 PM
If you watch the video closely he may actually have been lightly grazed or nicked by the tennis racquet. So 99% faked, instead of 100% faked.

Lemoned
04-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Clues about followup video:

A tennis player the spanish hostess knows nothing about...
so unless she's unfamiliar with tennis he is probably outside the top 30.
As soon as I read this part, Daniel was the one who flashed upon my mind. :lol:

Ok cool, thanks :) It would probably be this video then? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqrCuIB76gs
Probably that's why Caro, who attended the show, tweeted this video a few days ago. :)

dominikk1985
04-23-2011, 12:50 AM
the serbian players are all really funny guys. their families and entourages are idiots but the players are really cool.

Pozarevacka
04-23-2011, 07:58 AM
the serbian players are all really funny guys. their families and entourages are idiots but the players are really cool.

All Serb players families are idiots? Big statement.

dominikk1985
04-23-2011, 08:37 AM
All Serb players families are idiots? Big statement.

no of course not. but they have a history of being overly fanatic. of course not every family, but there have been a lot of incidents (djokovic, tomic, dokic...).

Idiot was maybe the wrong word. I guess they are nice people but if it comes to tennis they are just extremely fanatic. fans are often similar.

Ballbashing Grinder
04-23-2011, 08:52 AM
no of course not. but they have a history of being overly fanatic. of course not every family, but there have been a lot of incidents (djokovic, tomic, dokic...).

Idiot was maybe the wrong word. I guess they are nice people but if it comes to tennis they are just extremely fanatic. fans are often similar.

It's highly unfair to compare Dokic's dad to any one of the others. He is a nutter who made her life a misery. All the others are in very good relations with the parent in question.Djokovic's family is pretty tight-knit, he's very close to his brothers and parents and if the way they over actively support annoys you, well personalities are different but they're hardly nutters committing crimes.

tenis1
04-23-2011, 10:25 AM

Tomic is Croat.

ScoopsHaaganDazs
04-23-2011, 11:27 AM
In the video, you can clearly see the racquet hitting his leg. It did not just graze his leg, it looked like it hit above his knee quite hard. Keep replaying that part and youll see.

montrealforum
04-23-2011, 01:22 PM
How can you not love the Serbs and Djokovic. He's the best.

35ft6
04-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Isn't Koellerer supposedly one of the most hated players on tour?

Zildite
04-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Isn't Koellerer supposedly one of the most hated players on tour?

No, not at all, everyone loves him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfqp8QEsrds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIYdC4TX_G8&feature=related

:)

dominikk1985
04-23-2011, 04:44 PM
It's highly unfair to compare Dokic's dad to any one of the others. He is a nutter who made her life a misery. All the others are in very good relations with the parent in question.Djokovic's family is pretty tight-knit, he's very close to his brothers and parents and if the way they over actively support annoys you, well personalities are different but they're hardly nutters committing crimes.

federer doesn't think so:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4fB5Tp-FGU

I agree that you can't compare them though. the djokovics seem to be decent people. but some opponents don't like how they act in the stands.

Pozarevacka
04-23-2011, 04:46 PM
No, not at all, everyone loves him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfqp8QEsrds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIYdC4TX_G8&feature=related

:)

That's ridiculous! Anyone know exactly what kind of things he has done? If he has just insulted someone, why do they react in that kind of way. I don't understand as trash talking is a part of every sport, why would someone react in such a way.

Pozarevacka
04-23-2011, 04:48 PM
federer doesn't think so:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4fB5Tp-FGU

I agree that you can't compare them though. the djokovics seem to be decent people. but some opponents don't like how they act in the stands.

I don't understand why certain people are looking at Djokovic's family in the stands in first place. Shouldn't they be concentrating on the match? Also, the only thing I can find that Nole's family has done, is the comments made by his mother. I don't understand why people still cry over that. Does anyone really care what players families say?

Lemoned
04-23-2011, 05:17 PM
For god's sake, how old is the video? More than 3 years. We got you don't like them, right? And you don't need to anyway. However, back then everything was new to them and they didn't handle it well, making some silly comments and critical mistakes. Consequently, they got pounded by fans, journos, media, etc. Since then they've changed (at least, trying to look like that), didn't make any bold move, rarely attend Novak's matches. And still people cry over the same old video and the same old comments time and time again. Because they give almost nothing new to chew to the haters. They are not Damir Dokic nor Tomic Sr, who still remain trouble makers. (Again, not that I compare Damir with Tomic Sr. here.)

+If I'm not wrong, Federer once invited the whole Djokovic family to dinner during Basel tournament. It wasn't any official thing. If there had been any hard feelings between them like some of his fans love to believe, I don't think Federer would have done that.

ananda
04-23-2011, 08:28 PM
How can you not love the Serbs and Djokovic. He's the best.
THis.

He's the favorite player on this forum. We should rename this as "Talk Djokovic at Serbia Warehouse".

CCNM
04-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Great video! Serbs seem like very cool people.:)

Pozarevacka
04-24-2011, 06:48 AM
THis.

He's the favorite player on this forum. We should rename this as "Talk Djokovic at Serbia Warehouse".

I think you got this twisted. This forum is "Ralph Warehouse". Perform a quick search and you will discover at least 1,342,859,659 threads about how amazing Ralph is.