PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat of a Typo

Mdubb23
04-24-2011, 11:26 AM
TW,

In the introduction of your BLX Blade Tour written review, you begin by depicting the frame as the third iteration of the 'Blade Tour', and then go on to specifically mention a popular nCode version, which to the best of my knowledge, never existed (at least in the US; maybe in Europe). The nCode Blade series consisted of only a 98 MP and 106 OS. It was a big deal on these boards when Wilson brought back the ROK 93 mold for a completely new 'Blade Tour' frame as a part of the second batch of frames for their KFactor line at the beginning of 2008, IIRC, but I digress...

Anyway, I'm not completely sure, but it might be something to fix.

Thanks!

Mdubb23
05-30-2011, 05:40 PM
TW, Anything? Believe it or not, I actually had a friend ask me about this today. He used the KBT and didn't remember there being an nBlade Tour. Just goes to show how closely people read your reviews, I suppose.

TW Staff
05-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Sorry for the delay. You would be correct in the fact there was not a Tour version of the nBlade. We're making that clearer in the review.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Spencer, TW.

TW Staff
05-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Sorry for the confusion. Fixed the intro with a clearer distinction between 98 and Tour versions of the previous Blades.

Chris, TW