PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather watch Nadal play on clay/grass or Djokovic?

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-24-2011, 10:01 PM
The results of both are quite the opposite (Nadal 5 RGs, 2 Wim, while Djokovic has none), but they are the future of tennis so let's analyze!1

ledwix
04-24-2011, 10:22 PM
I don't like watching Nadal that much due to the ugly form and high-pitched yell. So Djokovic for both...matches between the two are usually awesome, though.

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Djokovic makes the worst noise (grunt/breath), and has the most silly ball-bouncing, plus he nets a lot of balls and misses a lot of serves, more than Nadal by far!1

Clay lover
04-24-2011, 10:29 PM
Nadal on clay and grass, Djokovic on hard.

tenis1
04-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Again this "!1" troll.

EnigmaticPragmatic
04-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Djokovic makes the worst noise (grunt/breath), and has the most silly ball-bouncing, plus he nets a lot of balls and misses a lot of serves, more than Nadal by far!1

He saw that Nadal was wasting time and getting away with it so why the hell not let his balls bounce exorbitantly???

Did you watch Nadal on clay at Monte Carlo/Barcelona? His serve has been **** since USO/Tokyo. Also got out-grinded by Djoker in two finals; I couldn't believe my eyes but I guess it really happened.

Anyway, Nadal for both.

SirGounder
04-24-2011, 10:37 PM
I personally prefer watching Djokovic play.

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-24-2011, 10:53 PM
He saw that Nadal was wasting time and getting away with it so why the hell not let his balls bounce exorbitantly???

Did you watch Nadal on clay at Monte Carlo/Barcelona? His serve has been **** since USO/Tokyo. Also got out-grinded by Djoker in two finals; I couldn't believe my eyes but I guess it really happened.

Anyway, Nadal for both.

Nadal has been getting 65-70% in for the last 2 weeks, that's excellent and the same as for many matches in the US Open!1

FedExpress 333
04-24-2011, 10:58 PM
I hate wacthing them both. Only reason I ever watched a nada match was when Federer was against him.

BreakPoint
04-24-2011, 11:07 PM
The results of both are quite the opposite (Nadal 5 RGs, 2 Wim, while Djokovic has none), but they are the future of tennis so let's analyze!1
If Nadal and Djokovic are the future of tennis then it's the end of tennis as we know it. :(

I tend to think the future of tennis is more with guys like Raonic, Harrison, Dimitrov, Tomic, Nishikori, etc.

Ripster
04-24-2011, 11:15 PM
No brainer. Djokovic on all surfaces.

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Maybe the poll question should be: Hi Federer fans who do you hate less, Nadal or Djokovic?!1

vive le beau jeu !
04-25-2011, 12:21 AM
No brainer. Djokovic on all surfaces.
indeed, that's the only reasonnable option. :)

Heracles
04-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Nadal by far on all surfaces.

mcr619619
04-25-2011, 01:43 AM
^you kidding right?

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 01:50 AM
Nadal has the most entertaining backhand passing shot by far on tour and maybe ever (on all surfaces) and his forehand overall is one of the most entertaining shots in history. Nadal also is more entertaining at the net than Djokovic by far!1

miyagi
04-25-2011, 02:03 AM
Come on there is no way this poll is going to produce a realistic picture, most of the Federer fanatics will pick Djoko simply because the Nadal fanatics give them THE most hassle.

I think Nadal has been equal to Federer on grass for the last 5 years in terms of quality and skill. Also Nadal is leaps and bounds above Djoko in clay court skill, Nadal forehand is amazing on clay not to mention his passing shots.

If we are being honest Nadal has been better to watch, been more consistant and produce higher quality tennis to watch, but I understand some people may like Djokovic's style more.

mcr619619
04-25-2011, 02:06 AM
^im not with you there...it's obvious that youre a fan of him.. but hey, he's boring compare to djoker, Nad got the best passing shot in the tour today...he's great, a top 5 player in history IMO, but he could surpass my man, Fed, if he won a total of 13/14 GS, that would be enough to name him GOAT, Fed has 16, but 14 total GS to nadal is enough for him to surpass Rog

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 02:23 AM
Does Djokovic even have one shot that looks good?!1

miyagi
04-25-2011, 02:33 AM
^im not with you there...it's obvious that youre a fan of him.. but hey, he's boring compare to djoker, Nad got the best passing shot in the tour today...he's great, a top 5 player in history IMO, but he could surpass my man, Fed, if he won a total of 13/14 GS, that would be enough to name him GOAT, Fed has 16, but 14 total GS to nadal is enough for him to surpass Rog

I'm a fan of Djoko too but he has been frustrating to watch up until end of last year and obviously this year!

I like Djoko especially his back hand and serve but I do think Nadal plays the more exciting tennis, but like I siad everyone likes different things so I understand you thinking Djoko is better but thinking Nadal is boring I dont really follow that.

I dont know if Rafa will over take Federer and I certainly dont know if people would agree with less slams he would be greater than Federer!

ledwix
04-25-2011, 02:35 AM
Djokovic's grunt is only annoying when he uses the high version like against Murray and Federer at AO2011. Normally it's low enough to be tolerable. And he actually hits most of his shots hard, which is more entertaining than loopy balls.

Retra
04-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Nadal everywhere, of course.

YodaKnowsBest
04-25-2011, 04:25 AM

He doesn't have any reliable shot nor serve and his fitness is well below Nadal's, but even with al those disadventages, he's still good enough to beat Fedal. :lol:

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 04:48 AM
I'm a fan of Djoko too but he has been frustrating to watch up until end of last year and obviously this year!

I like Djoko especially his back hand and serve but I do think Nadal plays the more exciting tennis, but like I siad everyone likes different things so I understand you thinking Djoko is better but thinking Nadal is boring I dont really follow that.

I dont know if Rafa will over take Federer and I certainly dont know if people would agree with less slams he would be greater than Federer!

If he wins RG, Wimbledon and US Open he will have 12 slams and still be in prime so I am comfortable with the slams record being the decider!1

miyagi
04-25-2011, 05:01 AM
If he wins RG, Wimbledon and US Open he will have 12 slams and still be in prime so I am comfortable with the slams record being the decider!1

I dont think he repeats last year feat, my money is on RG & Wimbledon double with Federer picking up USO.

Its going to be really hard for him to surpass Fed, he has set the bar immensely high!

YodaKnowsBest
04-25-2011, 05:05 AM
Nadal will be lucky enough to win any slam with the King around.

billnepill
04-25-2011, 05:17 AM
Nadal will be lucky enough to win any slam with the King around.

You will be missed after Rolland Garros.

tenis1
04-25-2011, 05:54 AM
You will be missed after Rolland Garros.

That was what people said about AO, when Yoda was claiming that "The King is unbeatable in Australia".

Anyway this is a trolling thread by the "!1" tool who is insecure and in panic and needs threads like this to feel better.

BTW look at the pool results. The OP failed big time :)

Pozarevacka
04-25-2011, 06:06 AM

This guy again? What a clown!1

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 07:10 AM
I dont think he repeats last year feat, my money is on RG & Wimbledon double with Federer picking up USO.

Its going to be really hard for him to surpass Fed, he has set the bar immensely high!

How is the bar high if Nadal has 12 slams by the end of the year , how does he not reach 16? Does Roland Garros and Wimbledon disappear in 2012?!1

DjokerIsTheBest
04-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Nadal matured early and will retire early. Law of conservation of tennis ability.

Gorecki
04-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Nadal has the most entertaining backhand passing shot by far on tour and maybe ever (on all surfaces) and his forehand overall is one of the most entertaining shots in history. Nadal also is more entertaining at the net than Djokovic by far!1

so you pose a question and when the replies are not massively into your likes, you start dissing and arguing? 69

miyagi
04-25-2011, 08:07 AM
How is the bar high if Nadal has 12 slams by the end of the year , how does he not reach 16? Does Roland Garros and Wimbledon disappear in 2012?!1

You are assuming Nadal wins 3 this year which I want him to but dont think he does and if like I think he wins 2 per year for the next few years it could take him 4 years to be in a position to surpass Federer which will be some achievement imo!

PCXL-Fan
04-25-2011, 08:37 AM
Either as long as they are not blasting away the competition and their journey to the championship is filled with suspense, quality tennis and close encounters.

MichaelNadal
04-25-2011, 10:07 AM
If Nadal and Djokovic are the future of tennis then it's the end of tennis as we know it. :(

I tend to think the future of tennis is more with guys like Raonic, Harrison, Dimitrov, Tomic, Nishikori, etc.

Bwahahaha. Good luck with that sir.

BreakPoint
04-25-2011, 11:19 AM
Yes, I agree. It's always entertaining to see if Nadal is going to hit himself in the head with his follow-through on his reverse forehand and knock himself out cold. :lol: LOL

Polaris
04-25-2011, 11:22 AM
I would rather watch neither Nadal nor Djokovic.

Their specific game styles do not interest me.

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 10:36 PM
That was what people said about AO, when Yoda was claiming that "The King is unbeatable in Australia".

Anyway this is a trolling thread by the "!1" tool who is insecure and in panic and needs threads like this to feel better.

BTW look at the pool results. The OP failed big time :)

Most posters in forum are federer fans (Nadal haters) so 15-21 is very telling!1

Yes, I agree. It's always entertaining to see if Nadal is going to hit himself in the head with his follow-through on his reverse forehand and knock himself out cold. :lol: LOL

Exactly my points!1

Devilito
04-25-2011, 10:38 PM
I'd rather not watch Nadal OR Djokovic. Where's that option?

Ludwig von Mises
04-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Come on there is no way this poll is going to produce a realistic picture, most of the Federer fanatics will pick Djoko simply because the Nadal fanatics give them THE most hassle.

I think Nadal has been equal to Federer on grass for the last 5 years in terms of quality and skill. Also Nadal is leaps and bounds above Djoko in clay court skill, Nadal forehand is amazing on clay not to mention his passing shots.

If we are being honest Nadal has been better to watch, been more consistant and produce higher quality tennis to watch, but I understand some people may like Djokovic's style more.

Nadal has as many ***** here as fed does. and the nadal ***** are more vocal. just look at your post. you dont like the poll results so then you criticize the poll and claim that a poll like this cannot be fair because of the Fed *****. Just like when nadal loses, its was because he was injured. It is inconceivable for you that Nadal can lose something and many people dont like his brand of tennis (and not just because they like Fed, rather because they genuinely don't like Ralph)

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Nadal has as many ***** here as fed does. and the nadal ***** are more vocal. just look at your post. you dont like the poll results so then you criticize the poll and claim that a poll like this cannot be fair because of the Fed *****. Just like when nadal loses, its was because he was injured. It is inconceivable for you that Nadal can lose something and many people dont like his brand of tennis (and not just because they like Fed, rather because they genuinely don't like Ralph)

How about the thread asking whether you like watching Nadal play or paint dry? That's the worst thing ever and all the moderators are happy with it so this is definitely an all federer forum!1

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Nadal matured early and will retire early. Law of conservation of tennis ability.

I know why you say that - because if Nadal doesn't retire early (and at the moment he's in his prime so sorry for you) then Djokovic's career doesn't reach any heights apart from hardcourt!1

Ludwig von Mises
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
How about the thread asking whether you like watching Nadal play or paint dry? That's the worst thing ever and all the moderators are happy with it so this is definitely an all federer forum!1

the funniest part of that thread is that its 50/50 on watching Ralph the butt pirate play clay court tennis and watching paint dry- and there are 144 votes! So obviously people do not like to watch that goof play. But of course the excuse will be "oh, those are just fed *****" what is people just dont like Ralph's style of tennis- can that be accepted here?

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-26-2011, 01:35 AM
the funniest part of that thread is that its 50/50 on watching Ralph the butt pirate play clay court tennis and watching paint dry- and there are 144 votes! So obviously people do not like to watch that goof play. But of course the excuse will be "oh, those are just fed *****" what is people just dont like Ralph's style of tennis- can that be accepted here?

There are a lot more Nadal-haters than Nadal fans so obviously they will vote for paint and I'm surprised paint didn't win by a landslide!1

FanOfLu
04-26-2011, 02:06 AM
You guys should watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX30JIMNITk

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-26-2011, 03:46 AM
You guys should watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX30JIMNITk

I'm not allowed to press links in forums - my dad said so no sorry!1

aphex
04-26-2011, 04:07 AM
Most posters in forum are federer fans (Nadal haters) so 15-21 is very telling!1

Then, you must be a complete moron for creating this thread.1

Gorecki
04-26-2011, 04:12 AM

so, you dislike this forum because most opinions are different of yours. here is what you could do SPARKY.....

GET THE EFFING OUT OF HERE!!! but then again you have been here for ages, ban after ban....

Sentinel
04-26-2011, 04:53 AM
I'd rather not watch Nadal OR Djokovic. Where's that option?
I'd rather watch paint dry. Where's that option ? :oops::oops:

NADAL_GOT_THIS
04-26-2011, 04:57 AM
so, you dislike this forum because most opinions are different of yours. here is what you could do SPARKY.....

GET THE EFFING OUT OF HERE!!! but then again you have been here for ages, ban after ban....

Typical posting on emotion and with all speculation (like to prove that I've been banned?). But I think you should be banned even more for the quote you just did!1

Gorecki
04-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Typical posting on emotion and with all speculation (like to prove that I've been banned?). But I think you should be banned even more for the quote you just did!1

hehe... i love you too!

ksbh
04-26-2011, 09:02 AM
... or what about Sunny Deol movies! :)

Not enough poll options! :twisted:

I'd rather watch paint dry. Where's that option ? :oops::oops:

BreakPoint
04-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm not allowed to press links in forums - my dad said so no sorry!1
Pretty much true for most Nadal fans. LOL :)

batz
04-26-2011, 11:10 AM
I've gone for watching paint play on clay - but I bet some people go for watching Rafa dry.

Sentinel
04-26-2011, 08:03 PM
I've gone for watching paint play on clay - but I bet some people go for watching Rafa dry.
Sorry, wrong thread. But what does it matter, we are all going to die (of boredom) anyway.

Ray Mercer
04-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Nadal's a great champion but his game is not pleasing to watch. Too much grinding, ugly strokes and too few winners.