PDA

View Full Version : ´heyyyy Novak all depends on Madrid, dont you think?....

pepe01
04-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Yesssss, if Novak will be able to win RG 2011 we will see it at Madrid master series, he is going to be ready and for sure Nadal will be on final, nobody besides Novak can defeat Nadal on clay, nobody, Roger is out, i doubt Federer will reach even QF at Garros, dont missunderstand me, i will like that federer will be on his top but thats not true, i will like young Agassi from 1988 or 1989 but with technology and training from this days, i will like 1991 Courier, or young Ferrero 2001, but i turned my head and nobody besides Novak can do something against Nadal, that´s bad for tennis.....bad...

miyagi
04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Im not sure Madrid is especially the right place to see if Novak will take RG. First of all it isn't THAT much like RG due to the altitude also it isn't a given that Rafa will be in the final.

Don't forget that Soderling (the last person to beat Rafa) didnt win any of the lead up clay court tournies and didnt even feature in a final but yet he was still able to beat him at Paris.

My thoughts are any number of players could beat him on their day......Soderling, Del Potro, Djokovic & Federer (in no particular order) are the favourites imo

Lsmkenpo
04-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Yesssss, if Novak will be able to win RG 2011 we will see it at Madrid master series, he is going to be ready and for sure Nadal will be on final, nobody besides Novak can defeat Nadal on clay, nobody, Roger is out, i doubt Federer will reach even QF at Garros, dont missunderstand me, i will like that federer will be on his top but thats not true, i will like young Agassi from 1988 or 1989 but with technology and training from this days, i will like 1991 Courier, or young Ferrero 2001, but i turned my head and nobody besides Novak can do something against Nadal, that´s bad for tennis.....bad...

And this is based on what? Slow HC season is over.

Djokovic has played Nadal 3 times at Roland Garros and hasn't won a set, not to mention he quit one of the matches, yet he is the only one who has a chance to beat him. LMAO

aphex
04-26-2011, 01:25 AM

Full stops. Use them.

Sentinel
04-26-2011, 01:34 AM
What has turning his head got to do with all this ?

roysid
04-26-2011, 01:52 AM
And this is based on what? Slow HC season is over.

Djokovic has played Nadal 3 times at Roland Garros and hasn't won a set, not to mention he quit one of the matches, yet he is the only one who has a chance to beat him. LMAO
That's past. Today Djokovic is the No.1 challenger on clay for Nadal.

Cup8489
04-26-2011, 06:05 AM
That's past. Today Djokovic is the No.1 challenger on clay for Nadal.

According to whom? Ferrer has been the one making finals, not djokovic. The joker isn't winning rg over nadal, sorry.

I like how fed is out of the running yet he's beaten nadal twice on clay while djokovic struggles to win sets, LOL

MichaelNadal
04-26-2011, 06:29 AM
According to whom? Ferrer has been the one making finals, not djokovic. The joker isn't winning rg over nadal, sorry.

I like how fed is out of the running yet he's beaten nadal twice on clay while djokovic struggles to win sets, LOL

Welcome to the home of knee-jerk conclusions.

Mustard
04-26-2011, 06:55 AM
The French Open is best of 5 sets. Nadal has even more of an advantage in this format, as he has only ever lost 1 clay-court match that's been best of 5 sets. If Djokovic were to beat Nadal in a masters series on clay, and that's a big if, the French Open is a different matter entirely.

Djokovic has pushed Nadal on clay at 2008 Hamburg, 2009 Monte Carlo, 2009 Rome, and most of all, at 2009 Madrid. Yet they've met 3 times at the French Open, and Djokovic hasn't won a set.

single_handed_champion
04-26-2011, 07:57 AM
My thoughts are any number of players could beat him on their day......Soderling, Del Potro, Djokovic & Federer (in no particular order) are the favourites imo

LOL, love how guys with a combined record of 3-24 (17-63 in sets) are favorites against Nadal on clay. Only at TTTW!