PDA

View Full Version : ****** cakewalk strek ends...

BigForehand
04-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Somebody from the ATP has been reading my threads and put a break to this amazing, 1 year cakewalk draw streak. They didn't want to suspicion to keep growing.

It is very clever of them, especially in his hometown tournament, ****** actually gets a DECENT draw, aka one that is not full of qualifiers and kids all the way to final. I'm shocked. ..

but will the streak gets restarted after this tournament? There is a high bar to top at FO this year after the comedic draw he had last year.

nadalbestclass
04-30-2011, 04:16 PM
Yet BigForehand's "strek" of useless threads continues...

aldeayeah
04-30-2011, 04:34 PM
his hometown tournament

what

harc01

Bryan Swartz
04-30-2011, 04:38 PM
This is hilarious. The draw is not substantively different from the one he had in Barcelona, which was considered a 'cake' draw.

Cassius Clay
04-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Are you serious? The draw is one of the easiest Nadal has ever had.

Del Potro: he's not fully recovered yet. Besides, he's never been a great force on clay.

Roddick: a joke on clay.

Melzer: Not bad on clay but he's worse than Ferrer and Murray, who, luckily, are on the other half of the draw.

Soderling: He's playing absolute crap and he is not the anti-Nadal that many want us to believe. He will get destroyed by Nadal as usual.

Verdasco: a clown.

Almagro: Not bad but his latest results on clay haven't been as good as expected.

Federer: he's in poor form and 10-2 on clay against Nadal...no match for Nadal.

ninman
04-30-2011, 05:17 PM
I think we can all watch and laugh as Nadal straight sets everyone again.

nadalbestclass
04-30-2011, 05:35 PM

Del Potro: he's not fully recovered yet. Besides, he's never been a great force on clay.

Melzer: Not bad on clay but he's worse than Ferrer and Murray, who, luckily, are on the other half of the draw.

Soderling: He's playing absolute crap and he is not the anti-Nadal that many want us to believe. He will get destroyed by Nadal as usual.

Almagro: Not bad but his latest results on clay haven't been as good as expected.

Lol you pretty much covered everybody, save Novak, Ferrer and Murray. If we go by your logic:

-Murray: hasn't been spectacular and might be injured still and really just took that one set from Rafa.

-Novak: has barely played any matches on clay and didn't bagel the two easy opponents, so no way he'll beat Rafa.

-Ferrer: just got owned twice in a row.

This means that Nadal can't possible have a tough draw, because the rest of the field are just Nadal's lapdogs. LOL. Stop clowning.

MethodTennis
04-30-2011, 05:41 PM
Yet BigForehand's "strek" of useless threads continues...

best reply possible to this thread

Netzroller
04-30-2011, 05:58 PM

You're being ricidulus:rolleyes:

These guys (and Ferrero) were the only ones that have beaten him on clay in the last 5 years.

So who exactly would be a tough match up for him!?
The only one not in your list that I could think of is Djokovic (who has still not beaten him once on clay)

Bryan Swartz
04-30-2011, 05:59 PM
The only one not in your list that I could think of is Djokovic (who has still not beaten him once on clay)

Not to mention that as the world no. 2, it's totally impossible for him to be on Nadal's side of any draw.

single_handed_champion
04-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Not to mention that as the world no. 2, it's totally impossible for him to be on Nadal's side of any draw.

Is the OP aware of that?

cork_screw
04-30-2011, 06:19 PM
I don't know if it really matters how hard his draw is. You know the routine, he gets into the finals with very little trouble, then ferrer who's the probably the second best clay courter right now sweeps through his draw and meets nadal in the final to hand him two easy straight sets win. This will happen again and again for the next clay court tournaments until clay season ends. BORING...

Sentinel
04-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Could the OP show a little respect and spell Nadal's name correctly, at least in the thread title.

Messarger
04-30-2011, 09:21 PM
lol everyone is a cakewalk opponent for the King of Clay.

pug
04-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Somebody from the ATP has been reading my threads and put a break to this amazing, 1 year cakewalk draw streak. They didn't want to suspicion to keep growing.

It is very clever of them, especially in his hometown tournament, ****** actually gets a DECENT draw, aka one that is not full of qualifiers and kids all the way to final. I'm shocked. ..

but will the streak gets restarted after this tournament? There is a high bar to top at FO this year after the comedic draw he had last year.

Desperation is a sad thing to observe.......

borg number one
04-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Djokovic will have to lift his level on clay considerably to beat Nadal. Yet, a best of three sets match is so different that a best of five set match.

ChopShot
05-01-2011, 12:34 AM

Excuse me, but what? The guy's made an FO semi and taken Fed, the second-best clay player of the generation by an outrageous margin, to five sets. How is he not a force on clay?
If anything, Nadal should be expecting a rough day at the office at best when he meets DelPo. DelPo is (albeit not to quite the same degree) to Nadal what Nadal is to Federer. Anathema.
He's tall, he moves MILES better than T-Bird and Soderking, and his mental game is second perhaps only to that of Nadal himself. That, and he's shown he knows EXACTLY how to play Nadal in the past.

TennisFan3
05-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Excuse me, but what? The guy's made an FO semi and taken Fed, the second-best clay player of the generation by an outrageous margin, to five sets. How is he not a force on clay?
If anything, Nadal should be expecting a rough day at the office at best when he meets DelPo. DelPo is (albeit not to quite the same degree) to Nadal what Nadal is to Federer. Anathema.
He's tall, he moves MILES better than T-Bird and Soderking, and his mental game is second perhaps only to that of Nadal himself. That, and he's shown he knows EXACTLY how to play Nadal in the past.

Good post. For those who underestimate Delpo, do so at their own peril.

I've said this before, that Delpo is the only guy who has the potential goods to give a 100% Nadal a run for his money in the F.O. Maybe not this year, but definitely starting the next few yrs..

cocolate
05-01-2011, 02:09 AM
nothing like a good UsO '10 cakewalk draw.

Cassius Clay
05-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Lol you pretty much covered everybody, save Novak, Ferrer and Murray. If we go by your logic:

-Murray: hasn't been spectacular and might be injured still and really just took that one set from Rafa.

-Novak: has barely played any matches on clay and didn't bagel the two easy opponents, so no way he'll beat Rafa.

-Ferrer: just got owned twice in a row.

This means that Nadal can't possible have a tough draw, because the rest of the field are just Nadal's lapdogs. LOL. Stop clowning.

That's what I meant :)

I think you need one of these:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uB6cbR2wdSw/TSU4g_VeMgI/AAAAAAAAAp0/JRbqXetaSeg/s1600/aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg

pound cat
05-01-2011, 03:50 AM
cakewalk...according to google images, here it is. Very strange word to be used in the context of tennis.

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/cakewalk31-1-2.jpg

A cakewalk is also this...which is even less relevant to tennis and has to do with electonic keyboards,

http://www.sonicftp.com/news/images/cakewalk_project5.jpg

Bendex
05-01-2011, 04:01 AM

It doesn't matter who you put in, everyone is a cakewalk for him.

cocolate
05-01-2011, 06:15 AM
It doesn't matter who you put in, everyone is a cakewalk for him.

Nadal is a cakewalk for davydenko.

babbette
05-01-2011, 06:21 AM

Not on this surface! :mrgreen:

I personally love it when his draws are a bit more challenging, that way when he beats them people can shut up about cakewalk draws and give him at least some of the respect he deserves :mrgreen:

Don't lose Rafa http://emoticons4u.com/sad/014.gif But I am looking forward to the delpo one so bring it on.

OTMPut
05-01-2011, 06:30 AM

indeed and he is in fact the only guy to have beaten nadal in a clay final.

mellowyellow
05-01-2011, 09:17 AM
You can't deny the fact that a few of the top players seem to get the favorable draws where they play hard court guys on clay and clay court guys on hard, this has gone on for probably that last decade. Or they get to play their lesser known countryman. Nadal and his bandwagon, Fed and Wawrinka, Djoko and Troic etc.... It the "luck" of the draw, rearing its head in every draw???? BS!!! I like too, how in the smaller tourney the week before a top player has a tough time in an early rd, then in the next bigger tourney that same player is on the other side of the draw, thats just coincidence I guess? Notice how in the bigger tourneys their are certain match ups you just have not seen? USO/Wimby never seen a Nadal/Roddick match have you? Tennis hides PED use, and they make sure draws carry their money players deep into tourneys.

Bryan Swartz
05-01-2011, 09:35 AM
You can't deny the fact that a few of the top players seem to get the favorable draws where they play hard court guys on clay and clay court guys on hard, this has gone on for probably that last decade.

This is only true because it's not a fact and therefore not something to deny.

nadalbestclass
05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
That's what I meant :)

I think you need one of these:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uB6cbR2wdSw/TSU4g_VeMgI/AAAAAAAAAp0/JRbqXetaSeg/s1600/aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg

:oops: :D

TheTruth
05-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Not on this surface! :mrgreen:

I personally love it when his draws are a bit more challenging, that way when he beats them people can shut up about cakewalk draws and give him at least some of the respect he deserves :mrgreen:

Don't lose Rafa http://emoticons4u.com/sad/014.gif But I am looking forward to the delpo one so bring it on.

I wouldn't bet on it. If the, he won't win off of clay (beat Federer at Wimbledon), he won't win on hard court (beat Federer at the AO), and the he'll never win at the USO, (he beat Djokovic), and his past fast court nemesis Berdych at (Wimbledon), not to mention Djokovic at the Olympics, there is no way this cakewalk, boring, cheater talk, will ever stop.

Glance through the competition he's beat to win his illustrious titles and you'll see, he'll never be forgiven for being an outstanding tennis player with both the looks, character, and unparalleled passion for the game that we haven't seen in a long time. In other words, the total package.

Regardless of who he beats, and how many times he beats them, I expect this negative trend to continue the rest of his playing days.

TheTruth
05-01-2011, 09:52 AM
You can't deny the fact that a few of the top players seem to get the favorable draws where they play hard court guys on clay and clay court guys on hard, this has gone on for probably that last decade. Or they get to play their lesser known countryman. Nadal and his bandwagon, Fed and Wawrinka, Djoko and Troic etc.... It the "luck" of the draw, rearing its head in every draw???? BS!!! I like too, how in the smaller tourney the week before a top player has a tough time in an early rd, then in the next bigger tourney that same player is on the other side of the draw, thats just coincidence I guess? Notice how in the bigger tourneys their are certain match ups you just have not seen? USO/Wimby never seen a Nadal/Roddick match have you? Tennis hides PED use, and they make sure draws carry their money players deep into tourneys.

This is the way I see it too. There's no way those trends continue year in, year out, tournament after tournament, and it's random.

I don't know how they do it, but I'm sure there's a way.

phnx90
05-01-2011, 11:00 AM

You sir, give those people too much credit.

BigForehand
05-02-2011, 05:40 PM
ROFL

“I have a difficult draw. I have to play my best at a tournament like this one where the best players in the world are. You cannot ask for an easy draw,” said the defending champion."

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/469/70858626.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5231/cw2x.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

paulorenzo
05-02-2011, 07:02 PM

agreed. delpo is a naturally a bad match up for nadal.

cknobman
05-03-2011, 06:32 AM
ROFL

“I have a difficult draw. I have to play my best at a tournament like this one where the best players in the world are. You cannot ask for an easy draw,” said the defending champion."

LOLOLOLOL

Translation" "I am too nice to say it out loud and I need to keep my 'humble' image but, really, ON CLAY YOU ARE ALL MY B!TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Telepatic
05-05-2011, 06:40 AM
ROFL

I have a difficult draw. I have to play my best at a tournament like this one where the best players in the world are. You cannot ask for an easy draw, said the defending champion."

LOLOLOLOL

Bump! http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Lsmkenpo
05-05-2011, 07:03 AM
What a joke, for his quarterfinal he will get the S&Ver LLodra or the Spanish player Gimeno- Travers.

Telepatic
05-05-2011, 07:06 AM
What a joke, for his quarterfinal he will get the S&Ver LLodra or the Spanish player Gimeno- Travers.

It's not a joke, it's a "Brutal draw", you are just a hater.. :lol:

Mustard
05-05-2011, 07:08 AM
LOL. This thread is classic :lol:

kishnabe
05-05-2011, 07:16 AM
It's not Rafa fault that the strong guys can't allways get to him when they have a chance. Hope at least Federer makes something of this if they meet in the semi's!

LuckyR
05-05-2011, 07:21 AM
There is a kernel of truth in this thread. The bottom line is that when you are seeded #1, you get some advantages in the draw, if you don't believe me, ask Federer.

jackson vile
05-05-2011, 08:39 AM
There is a kernel of truth in this thread. The bottom line is that when you are seeded #1, you get some advantages in the draw, if you don't believe me, ask Federer.

Bingo! ****s drinking the koolaid LOL

mellowyellow
05-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Thank 32 seed draws, and bye round for the bs you see today. Why do they do it, for TV, plain and simple.

Xemi666
05-05-2011, 09:23 AM

Yeah right, Nadal rapes Davydenko on clay.

SullivanR
05-05-2011, 09:55 AM

troll analysis.