PDA

View Full Version : Vids of the Playtesters?

exo3
05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
I have always wanted to ask every playtester on TW this question.
PLEASE POST VIDEOS OF SETS PLAYED BY THE PLAYTESTERS.
I am curious to see how you all play and how you match up against each others playstyles. Descriptions of how you play are great but a video would just blow my mind.

eidolonshinobi
05-02-2011, 07:20 PM
I have always wanted to ask every playtester on TW this question.
PLEASE POST VIDEOS OF SETS PLAYED BY THE PLAYTESTERS.
I am curious to see how you all play and how you match up against each others playstyles. Descriptions of how you play are great but a video would just blow my mind.

Check out TW's youtube page. They have a few videos under "Gotta Want it" with several of the TW playtesters playing doubles/singles in tournaments.

exo3
05-02-2011, 07:41 PM
yes yes that is well and great but I need MORE
such as the kpro staff 88 reviews or SOMETHING

SVP
05-10-2011, 01:22 PM
such as the kpro staff 88 reviews or SOMETHING Go to the shopping page of TW, look to the column on the left where it lists all the brands of racquets. There will be links to customer reviews and "TW reviews," which refer you to the playtester videos. Do a little research, my brother/sister. Seems like there's an identical request every few months.

mctennis
05-10-2011, 03:52 PM
such as the kpro staff 88 reviews or SOMETHING

Why not just demo the racquet you are interested in instead of having someone else tell you how it plays?

exo3
05-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Go to the shopping page of TW, look to the column on the left where it lists all the brands of racquets. There will be links to customer reviews and "TW reviews," which refer you to the playtester videos. Do a little research, my brother/sister. Seems like there's an identical request every few months.

I am interested in how the people doing the playtest play and I want to see good tennis not a racquet or shoe review my brother

SVP
06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I am interested in how the people doing the playtest play and I want to see good tennis not a racquet or shoe review my brotherHey braw, I too was interested in the standards of our TW playtesters, and lo and behold, I performed a difficult google search on some of them and found that some of them play tournaments and perform well. Certainly a helluva lot better than I ever would perform. When I look over the video reviews, I surely know I'm not getting a Nadal-Federer-Djokovich type of review on a stick. Players at the elite level would want too much money to be paid to review racquets, so they don't do it. They just smile in their commercials and hold up their BLX or Babolat racquets and get paid tons of money.

But for you and me, my exo3braw, we must rely on the expertise of the TW staff, whom I trust to steer me in the proper direction. In my 53 years of life, I have learned that sometimes we must rely on what the best possible sources of evaluation are out there, and they are pretty damn good sometimes.

exo3
06-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Hey braw, I too was interested in the standards of our TW playtesters, and lo and behold, I performed a difficult google search on some of them and found that some of them play tournaments and perform well. Certainly a helluva lot better than I ever would perform. When I look over the video reviews, I surely know I'm not getting a Nadal-Federer-Djokovich type of review on a stick. Players at the elite level would want too much money to be paid to review racquets, so they don't do it. They just smile in their commercials and hold up their BLX or Babolat racquets and get paid tons of money.

But for you and me, my exo3braw, we must rely on the expertise of the TW staff, whom I trust to steer me in the proper direction. In my 53 years of life, I have learned that sometimes we must rely on what the best possible sources of evaluation are out there, and they are pretty damn good sometimes.

no no no no no this isn't what I meant I meant that i would be interested in seeing them play as I would be interested in seeing federer or nadal play. It is just for pleasure and i am in no way questioning the credibility of the fine playtesters of TW

zapvor
06-09-2011, 03:51 AM
there are clips of the various TW people hitting....

Recon
06-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Hes saying he wants to see sets between them. So Chris vs. Troy in a set, He'd like to see how they play, completely, not edited out nitpicked rallys. It will give us a better indication of who to really listen to regarding a certain stick. So if my playing style is like chris for example, I would most likely take to heart what he has to say about a certain stick. He wants to basically see TW battle it out. I mean there tennis players, i'm sure they run practice sets when their bored or have some free time they look like they love tennis, so really they would just have to keep the camera rolling. Good luck on convincing them, and EXO3 be more clear when you type, you have all day, construct the sentence properly.

zapvor
06-10-2011, 05:53 AM
oh ok if that's what he means...i am thinking TW dont have the time to just play matches on demand lol