PDA

View Full Version : Volkl Organix 8

Boricua
05-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi! Is TW planning to playtest Volkl Organix 8 and have a video and awritten review?
Just bought two of these rackets but always interested in what TW has to say.

:)

Boricua
05-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Could you reply?:)

TW Staff
05-12-2011, 03:13 PM
We don't currently have that racquet in our review lineup. Sorry. I recommend you demo before you buy.

Jason, TW

Boricua
05-13-2011, 04:57 AM
We don't currently have that racquet in our review lineup. Sorry. I recommend you demo before you buy.

Jason, TW

I cant demo because I live in Puerto Rico.

I suggest you reconsider playtesting as the X8 is an arm friendly version of the Pure Drive and Aeroprodrive for what Ive read. Thus, many potential buyers who would benefit from your review.

In my case, I already bought two, without demoing:twisted:

El Diablo
05-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Boricua
Negotiating tip: next time, say "I'm thinking of buying 30 or 40 of these but would love to see a review."

Boricua
05-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Boricua
Negotiating tip: next time, say "I'm thinking of buying 30 or 40 of these but would love to see a review."

Well, thats why they call you El Diablo. There is a phrase in spanish that says; "mas sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo". (More knows the devil because of being old than for being devil.)

Yeah, money talks.:)

dParis
05-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Well, thats why they call you El Diablo. There is a phrase in spanish that says; "mas sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo". (More knows the devil because of being old than for being devil.)

So wise.

We have a saying in my country - the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Please post a video of you playing yazz flute.

Boricua
05-13-2011, 11:52 AM
So wise.

We have a saying in my country - the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Please post a video of you playing yazz flute.

When you go with El Diablo to lunch Ill send you the video.:):twisted: